6.

LET'S TAKE THE CHANCE

~~~~~
The unexpected Strom is
Far more dangerous
Than a predicted
Thunderstorm
~~~~~

Third person POV

Life is complicated, it can not be determined with a PERFECT set of rules, PERFECT character of people and PERFECT values.

Aarvi has accepted this truth far before than anyone else. Afterall her life is the prime example of NOT-SO PERFECT life.

Still when the unexpected turn of event come in her life like right now she is nervous. She is determined to make the PERFECT decision. Even if it's not anything she could do about.

Today is the second day after the call at night from ASHISH AHUJA. I  mean it should be a easy decision to accept or reject. And when someone this well known in entertainment industry is pursuing her means she has the knack right? But past is the most strangled thing, and those past is stopping her to decide anything.

Aarvi is sitting of the sofa of her one room set flat. The place was quite mortgage and not have anything important. One side is completely cover with the curtains making it difficult to understand the good that side. And other side just have a bed, almirah and sofa with a fan. She is thinking for a while now what to do looking at her phone.

Writing something that will be broadcast on the television is really something big. Something grandiose and she wanted to do that she wanted to make people watch her stories, she want her Stories to get acknowledged that's something a unrequited wish of the 16 years old girl she once was who sees the dream of becoming a writer who loves to write. But the girl sitting on the sofa is not the 16 years old anymore. She is a girl studying a prestigious college with an amazing degree she can proceed with her plans if she manage to get money. And moreover this 20 year old women has long forgotten how to express. She can laugh, joke, FEEL with people but it's all pretentious she no longer has the ability or strength to feel. So how can she will able to make people feel? 

Writing, that used to be a part of her life is now a ghost of past she is completely unaware of. The emotions has abandoned her and she had abandoned writing. Her life now works of concealing thing how can she unfold it?

The write she did in the play two weeks ago is something she monotony did, their was not an ounce of emotions in it. Those kind of writing can work in a play or movie but in the tv show you need a proper story. In tv show you have to build the character they can not be done with two lines she has to do it from zero to the whole. And she definitely can't write something she does not accept on her own. Writing was always so sacred for her. And now she is nothing but a sinner.

So their was two choices either took that childhood longing and accept the offer from the director   and face the thing that is no longer in her hand. Face writing again.

And another much more easier just tell them she want to put her focus on studying and she is not a writer so reject the offer.

Either hold the part she used to dream or just focus on the thing she has to do, focus on her plan and the salvation she decide for herself.

For people it was easy just try it even if you fail their is nothing that you lose. But that's not true because if she lose she is going to face the truth she is avoiding for years. The truth that the 16 years old girl is actually dead. She is completely rotten in her life she no longer have a future expect her choice.