8.

A PATH WORTH TAKING?

~~~~~~~
when you leave those fear
That shackles you
You will surely find a path
That belongs you
~~~~~~~

fake coming from you! Not fake or Plagiarised.

The word of Raiden Miller was  imprinted in aarvi mind from the time she come back. She don't even want to write for god sake what gives him the right to spoke so arrogantly. Aarvi really want to meet that person, the one most of the girl around her crush on. She see him on the Google and he feel so nice yet so pity to her.

But who the hell give him right to say that SHE, aarvi is the pity one. Anyone who look his way will know how he was Staring her with pure disdain. She don't like it. She don't like it because she knows the gaze with whom he watch her. She remember every bit of it. The gaze with people look on the painting, like they want find something deeply hidden in those brush stroke.
Like the gaze of a  buyer looking at sculpture. She is not inanimate object, she is a human, a girl in which sense. If he wants to ask something just ask Why did he look like that. Why it feels so humilated and intimating to her. She don't like that person.

Aarvi remember the change of expression in his face when he speak with that arrogance, that this story seems so fake for her. Why? Aarvi more than anyone knows that the sixteen year old girl was no longer exist within her. If she tried to write she would be nothing more than a third copy of the girl who write that story, the girl who believe in fiction, who think she will get her happily ever after too. She knows, she is no longer a person who deserve to be happy, she knows she is impure, she is nothing but a harlet from streets. She very vividly remember each and every sllyble of her father speech when she decide to walk out of that house once and for all. When she decide she is no longer a girl but she is Aarvi, just aarvi. No place to belong, some one who just survive because she promise the person that she will survive and find happiness.

She succeeded too, she is happy she is at peace just like her name. Than why? Why just one statement from a person shook her whole existence again. Why she remember all those time that girl has to go through because she was an idiot. Why she remember about the girl who no longer exist. The girl get what she done than why Aarvi has to suffer? Why she even remember that person she forgot for so long, why she remember that sixteen years old girl too, the one who have the most beautiful smile. The smile she can not copy even after practicing thousands time.

No that guy doesn't have the authority. Even so she is not meeting him again ever so why she is thinking so much. With the look he give her, their is no way a sane person would want to meet her again after looking at her like that.

Yess! Aarvi is different, she is an amazing robotics engineer and an AI Generator. She help people with her skills. Aarvi has Archer and Gracia her precious children. And she also have bunny right. She is not an imposter or fake.

What really amaze aarvi today was actually that how does that guy provocation actually works. But she don't really have time for these things. So she packed her bags and left for college.

Miss Aaliya class was boring, today she can not concentrate on anything. She feels so distant like in a thought that she no longer have control over. She can not even be happy today neither is talking.

One of her classmate Samarthya come to her during break at canteen.

“What happen?”

“No, today is just my sad day”

“ Strange, you never had sad day in the last 2 years. So their might be a reason that today is your sad day right? What's it?”

“Sam I would prefer if you ask this question tomorrow or after some day. Now if you please excuse me.”

Sam knows Aarvi, but he never see the girl he is seeing right now. Even while teaching those punks a lesson Aarvi was smiling. So this aarvi is different, he never witness her like that. He suddenly feel a strange urge to give that *person* a lesson who made her like that. But somewhere he knows he don't have right to ask her anything. He is nothing but a classmate to the girl whom he gave all of his heart. Still if this the way she become he need to do something anything he could, that when he remember how her mother once used to say sometimes the words are enough for people to stand up again.

“If something is so disturbing isn't its better to not remember it?”

“We are not Robots, we can't delete the memories. I think I will be going now, sorry for being rude.”

And than she walks away just like that.

Aarvi came to the lab working on her robots. She does not have work to do today, she immerse herself in the world where she is not fake. Where she can belong. She like it, coding for Archer, working on Gracia. She loves how strong they become. She also has some Small projects to do for her college so she complete her projects. Untill the time clock to 11. She eat the meal when some people are talking about the latest news. She open inshorts to see the current headline.

Popular business man Mr. Arnav Patel goes missing from his son pool party”

Woah that was some really strange news. The stock market is going to crash now, its better to take money out. Aarvi think about that before going back to her lab. Aarvi was going through the project but it's not going like she wants their was just red line errors everywhere these small projects are not part of aarvi than why are they so so messed up today. Why can not she do a single thing right that's unpredictable to us.

She is going Through some drafts when she get a notification from Gracia. You have got a new email from aashiyan@co.in

congratulations, your story have been selected for the upcoming tv shows. The contract is attached to this email. Hoping for a favourable response.”

~~~~~~~
The scars on her body
And Numbness of her heart
Hides a story
That she wants to be heard
~~~~~~~

So how's today's chapter??

We are going for the first ever leap of this story.

So yess next chapter is after the two months of current time.

See I don't know how the entertainment industry works. I know it's so extra, dramatic, and elaborate it looks. But I don't know the creteria they have to match to be writer, what story they have to share and all that.

So if it does not make sense I am really sorry. If their any particular problem than please share it on comment I will try to rectify it.

Next is on Raiden pov again. And will be the time when casting was decided for the story.

Hey I am thinkin about sharing the stories that tv show is forming on an one shot. But it will not give justice to their stories. So they will be my future works. Through I don't know vo kab banenge.

Did you find anything about aarvi secret in this chapter??
Because I give enough of indications. 

Well aarvi secret or her past is going to take time to come in lights. Before let her be a little strong to face writing again

Ok so finally, I mean really finally. In next episode we are going to welcome my third favourite character of this series so buckle up your seat belt and be ready to welcome UTKARSH.

BYE BYE
~SHRISH