11.

Red, Red, Red, it's all red filling room with metallic scent of blood. Yes that's how makes it comforting, that's how she was raised.

~~~~~~~

Third person POV
~~~~~~~

Sweats forming on the shaking hand as it hold the pen. Sitting in this dark corner was not really the same girl people look throughout the day. Because it's not beautiful, it's not lively it's.. it's silent. Nothing just silent echoing through the wall like a morgue. And their she is sitting in front of the desk with pen on her hand when her eyes quiver and the sweat start forming on her head. The pen slips from the clampy sweat stricken hands of the girl. That might be strange all she has to do was sign the envelope and send it to the production house. She already has done that before. Yes that's the final draft it means that everything that has been working in that two months will become real. It means she would really be called a writer for that story. What's writting she only use that pen once just to sign the envelope and it's still too much for the coward her.

Writting, those story are the legacy that sixteen year old leave for her. And Gracia do the work of converting them to a script. She is practically just getting free money and becoming famous. That should be a flex but is it? The answer to this question gives off those Clammy sweat stricken hand that can't even hold a pen.

In a very light steps, like an illusion someone came in the  feather like presence nestling on her collar on her lap unknowingly taking everything, all those black clouds on her face, those emotionless dead, those shivering of her hand with just the feather like presence. And the girl smile, the smile like the broken people show in their most devastating time yet so beautiful like a new bloom flower in the vast barren land. It's beautiful atleast for the people around her.

She hook the collar taking the girl with her. Bunny like the most cutest partner she could have asked for always make her expression change, changing her worldview, making her ask te most mudane questions still make to change her for a little bit better. Bunny is the existence who saved her more than she saved her. They are partner, she is not a dog mom, she is survivor just like her. She is walking aimlessly when her feet stop at an entrance she unknowingly find herself.

The sunshine Orphanage

She smile the one which looks so dazzling still devoid of the feeling. The one she is used to, of after all she does not smile anymore.

Arey aarvi! It's been a long time. How are you?

Fine aarya di, yes just something going on with life will tell you sooner. How have you been?

I am totally fine, so do children. Aww look at the person who comes with you.
Hello bunny, give me a hi-fi
You go meet them I will take care of this fur ball.

Thank you

Aarvi walk out from reception to inside of the orphanage meeting child with a smile. Talking to children little bit untill her feet reaches to a certain room. Looking at the relief that must be the place she really want to visit.

In that place sit a girl beside the window around the age of 12-13. Black hair open without any restriction playing with her face in this mild wind. Face as white as soft as an angel. The eyes, golden brown like hues, in the colour of nature we all love. The scenary like muddy lane, grains, like the newly obtained spring leaves. Devoid of any emotions just like her, staring at an uncertain, fast moving world fighting to find something anything that can tell her to walk again. Anything that gives that rugged white skin to flourish again. She would make a really beautiful art, statue, unmoving inanimate object, because she just can not walk again, move with the world she might will be in future but not now. She is like a living reflection of the girl standing at the doorstep fighting courage to meet her. She knows she might shun her but she also know she is the only one who can tell her, help her in the world she decided to jump in without a thought. Aarvi want this, no need the answer for the shivering hand or the quivering eyes, for the Clammy plam of her.