10.

~~~~~~~
Even in the slightest

Of human emotions
Their lives a turmoils
Of responsibility
He shoulders alone
~~~~~~~

Is things going to change?

Utkarsh

"Alright everyone that's a packup. Good work"

I look at the director when he announces the end of day. With a beautiful smile as if he did not scream, criticize us all day long. In this world everyone is a scumbag, trying to get something from someone, or maybe everything they lives on snatching, stealing, copying so it's soo easy to understand human like them. He came at me with the most *enchanting* smile. God I might really leave this shitty show with thousand time repeated story I would not even take the show if I didn't like the character of Ashwin. Well it's just the character is nice in this whole dipshit show.

"You've been wonderful today too. Thank you for your hardwork."

Hmm, I have listen it alot, when director come to buttering me, even they know the only thing keeping this show floating is my presence not their story or this boring direction. I hate this kind of person, who think he is amazing but he is nothing but money worshipping leech. I give him a nod and leave for today. My secretary who is following behind me look at today's schedule tell me the next photoshoot I have to present on and a request of come to Audition for a show from Ashish Sir.

He is one of the three director whose name I remember. Man he is in complete different dimensions when he is working. He eyes literally sparkle and he might be the only one who ask about story before money on any show. How does it feel to really love a character? I am an actor I live in the characters but the utkarsh in me always criticize them, like that's the most natural thing to do they are always a 2D character never a person to him. But for this guy the every character he took a chance on is a person who live somewhere. Their are some people who gets you give your best for a person he is one of them. That's why he have on counting just 7 shows he directed. Because he don't get the knack for the stories. So everytime something come from his makes people excited only the known one because fools never know about the person behind the camera, they only think about a actor appearance. They don't even give a damn about stories. I have lakhs of people like that. Might be crore as 18Million followers on social media always looking at me like a art. Maybe that's a nice thing or maybe not because they are nothing but a wolf looking for a single reason to bash at me or someone they think it's completely alright to pass judgement on people life. We are artists our art exist for them not us. Our sole reason of existence is not their entertainment and I hate these kind of people who go around telling *I am your biggest fan* and justify their actions of invasion in my privacy. But as long as dhanu is happy and far away for this chaos and wolfish world it's fine I guess. A sudden unknown smile made a way to my face.

My sister dhanu she is the only family I have. Only the person who can be called as MY PEOPLE and I am going to do everything in my power for her to be have this life as luxury and without any instance after all I am her older brother.

I quickly get over the photoshoot and leave for the set I listen it from my secretary that this is a new production house and that's their first show. Ofcourse it can answer why they want to recruit me after all for new producers it's hard to make a living in this world where people fight for limelight it's not easy to even make your self notice. I guess that's why they are going all out on first show with me, Ashish sir, Avni as well and I guess they even call Raiden Miller too.