7.

Did I know you?
~~~~~~~
It's always once
When the thing you're
Most scared
Become something insignificant.
~~~~~~~

Raiden

Life was again how it use to be but somewhere in that *normal* I feel a strange memory every now and then. The girl without a face with a strange eerie silence. I want to feel that again. That girl was just a fragment. I don't really know anything about her for a second I really wish to go back the house where we part away, but I guess that would be creepy so let's leave it like that don't be creepy.

Well I found a really interesting writer too. I have seen her play on youtube and man she is really nice. Oh yes she is a *she* a College going girl. I guess I can't really find a man with the standard I mean it's just they seems a little orthodox mostly male writer. Though that's really depend upon people more than gender.

Okay let's come back to our intresting writer. She had written the play on the people with disability with hearing I mean deaf people but strangly it  doesn't feel that the guy was deaf. You know a very particular writing where some elements are left out for your perspective, the writer with open ending I guess?

Yup, she is like that and another thing about her writing is it strangely feel rushed and expressed at the same time like the feeling of someone who is holding back while expressing someone who feels that feeling abondened her while strongly holding some grief from both hands. Like someone who is mourning for someone's death.

I know it sounds strange but the writing just have something that's captivate people even being completely simple. The story like people don't know how to say why they like it, they just did.

She sounds a like perfect person for the type of story I want to share but what I want in my story is that people can point out fault in characters, they can see a mirror in the characters. They understand the ugliness of this world and bit by bit they fall in love with that complex world. They relate, they question, they accept, they love.

And the story she share has the potential but it's still lacking more like concealing something. Just my gut have really a lot of thoughts on the author. The story she share is the most suitable story for the kind of show I want to make still it's not it. This feel like something written by a girl full of creativity or girl who lives in fiction. Strangely this story line is soo amazing but the character is like a character written in boundaries and it's not given the vibe of the writer who write that play. This is a story so amazing but it's not what I was hoping it's like she just pick a story and share the story which does not involve her feelings. This is different than the play. So I call for the writer, because I know I can not just reject the story when all the team is doing so much and everyone think that this is the story. But it's not the same writer it's just can't, this writer feel so fresh, someone who love the world, the kind of writer we see everywhere it's just not the one who is mourning the lose of something in her writing not the one who is full with emotion of different experience.

Ok let's leave this contradictory thought at the bay and meet the writer in the question.

~~~~~

She is the same girl, I know I can't be mistaken that Hello did completely sound like that good night. I know this is same girl. The girl I met in that night a week ago. I am sure she is the same but why does she feel so fragile? She look like a girl who will break from a scratch. How can it even make sense?