9.

~~~~~~~

Their something about opportunities
It either come in secret
Or leave in chaos
~~~~~~~

A new ally?

2 months later
Raiden

So, the shooting of my very first show has started. It takes more time than expected because apparently the writer need 2 weeks to accept the proposal. I mean I am paying fairly higher than expected salary of writers so I don't know what it takes for her to accept proposal just that day.

Well the casting is almost done. Almost because apparently we are not able to find an actress for playing the female lead. Ashish sir said that he will take care of it. And said it's better to start the shoot as their was alot scenes that need the presence of Me and Utkarsh. I mean villian and hero of the show and yes I am working in this show too with this idiot I mean Utkarsh. Because we had done shows previously and people kind of really like that and looking at the equation we have to show in this story I thought people would really watch it for me and him together.

So let me brief the major person on this project.

Director: Ashish Ahuja
Producer: Ashiyaan production
Writer: Aarvi 
Casting: Male lead (manikhet): Utkarsh Jindal
Manikhet sister (Shraddha): Avni Raichand
Manikhet family: Usma chaturvedi (aunt), Kaira Aggarwal (dadi)
Villian(shourya) : Raiden Miller
Female lead: ?????

Still in process, but I guess this business is fun. The shoot location is getting ready, the costume  is almost done. All the equipment is in the place. The script is in our hand. Whenever I look at the script my thoughts wandered to that girl. She said she is going to share the script through email and Yes, she did not come to shoot location once. Did not even ask for a writing team. It's like she is just cuting her self from the show. How can someone do that? The thing about shows is the feeling when you take part in the process and see the result on tv. When all of the error, retakes finally give you the fruit looking at those show. As an actor we live in that character till the show. We try to understand them, we empathise them, we cry for them that's how we manage to show them, we manage to let people fall in love with them.

But it's different for writer like? Writer like her who write the whole plot at once fall in love with their character. What we learn to do bit by bit she already had done all of this. How can she not see it? The feeling to see their stories to turn a reality. The urge to look at those people who will  portray them at once. How can she not feel it? I mean she is doing the things that's needed as her job but still it feels soo robotical. How? and most importantly why? WHY not love when people is actually acknowledging your story? Isn't that's what writer yearn for??

I was just lost in the thought when I hear a commotion. God what does this idiot do now?

The scene was definitely not how I want it, but what does this girl is doing here? I mean she decided to not be part right and just do her work? Or was she waiting for the shoot to start to visit here? But why? Wasn't the writer work is background work?  Why she have to come now?

Even in my thoughts I look around to find that idiot guy, I mean Utkarsh is still on the ground, the girl in question Aarvi  was standing their folding her hands and so many papers are scattered around the floor.

Scripts, pages of script given to Utkarsh is scattered. He angrily get up looking  angry at her, wrong choice. She is not the type of girl you should be angry about.