Chapter 1: The Beginning

It's just a peaceful day in South East Asia,
The rise of dawn in some countries, people getting ready with their life but all of sudden many accidents happen, as they discover a road went missing with nothing in front of them, it's like the place what supposed the be a city and town restores back to it original look.

Hours have passed, from the news, Two Cities reported to have gone missing. Alor Setar, Davao City and few areas near them. No trace of them at the location where they supposed to be at.

It's been a chaos everywhere, United Nations held a emergency meeting with what to do in these situations, After a while, they just keep calm. The affected nations either relocate their state's capital or merge with neighbours state.

For them, it hurt the economy, loses high population. But at the end of the day, No one can do anything and no one can avoid it.

In Malaysia, people gathering to the place that used to be Alor Setar, now it just flat land with Kedah River. The Federal Government decided to rebuild the place and build a monument to remember the incident. All the same decisions happened on other affected nations.

ASEAN held an emergency meeting and discussed any possibility of the incident to be repeated again any time soon or even sooner and how they will act in case of similar event

From the United Nations, it estimated more than 3,000,000 people from various races, religions and nationalities have gone missing, all over the world, people mourn to respect all of their families and friends, disappeared without any explanation, just like the UN being UN "Nothing to worry about."

...

At other side of our reality

People from those cities to be shocked when they discover there just nothing but flora and fauna outside of their city. Each of them has not made any contact yet as most of them are far away with lack of any satellite of any communication.

None of them knew what to do and it was only the government who knew what to do even if it's still exist in this part of city. People quickly tried to claim land as a nations but quick stopped by police. Anarchist is on the rise, Nationalism too will rise.

In Davao City, they still got some of their airship from TOG 11, They discover their surroundings are different and for them it is like someone copied and pasted their city to the unknown land.

"The Disaster for us!" Everyone in chaos, their currency is now worthless. Everything is falling, people, business and government is in massive economy crisis that worst than Great Depression. No food left, no power and running water. While, it only affects the city, while outside of it, it seems nothing has changed as that is how uses they live.

The States falling to the world of where magic is important.

...

This only the beginning.

-End of Chapter 1-