Chapter 24: Surrender of Kouleon

Nationalities Council Assembly,
New DC, New States of America
29 Choud 1058 HY | 26 July 2024

The day in NCA Summit is busy like always. Hundreds of representatives of each nationality present to the Assembly.

Mark Glauser, representative of Canada and President of Nationalities Council Assembly preparing cor for today's summit, what he didn't know is, todag will be the worst day of his life, "Mhm... Mark... You can do it.... Just a simple summit...."

He entered the Assembly hall just to meet with pure loudness. Few representatives are discussing the current situation, some just don't mind others and so on.

He takes his seat and begins the summit, "Morning, everyone.... Looks like we got some wild activities here.... Anyway... Let's start with a hot topic by a German representative..."

"Thank you... Mr. Glauser....", Beate Grzeski said.

"Hold on... Was Clemens Hach supposed to be here to represent Germany?", Mark Glauser suddenly interrupted Grzeski's speech.

"Oh... He recently got a job as President of OHU...", she said. "Supposedly, he and Malaysia's Federal Reserve Unit will be at Misky Protopolis for a peace meeting with those Kouleon", she added.

"As I said... Should we even trust those Kouleon.... Those Napoleon wannabe Empire try to conquer Xadia and soon us.... We don't really know who their allies are but Slenedia spies spotted some foreign representative a few days ago", she said.

The assembly is now full of whispering, people wondering who is the foreign representative.

"We don't know who they are as they have been isolated for a few decades since what they called The Holy Great War...", Grzeski said.

Representative of America, Steven C Bondy suddenly interrupted Grzeski's speech, "Sorry to interrupt but, from Xadia representative.... Those foreign people may be from The Holy Empire of Gran Quantu...."

"Like Ms. Grzeski said it is right... They seem isolated but with their military stuff from outside of their border.... But based on those Slenedia descriptions... They seem in the late Victorian era to pre-World War 1 era.", he said.

Mark asks Steven C. Bondy, "But it's that mean we will be almost safe?"

"I won't say no... We don't know what and how powerful they are.... Gran Quantu... Mhm such a weird name.... Are the superpowers of this world.... And we should avoid them at any cost....", he said.

Misky Protopolis, Kouleon Empire

Meanwhile, on the other side of the continent. Clemens Hach and team of Federal Reserve Unit arriving at Misky Protopolis, southeast of Kouleon Empire with help of the navy.

"Mhm... This city, which i won't call it because it's too long...", Clemens Hach said with sarcasm.

The convoy of OHU was welcomed by the representative of the Kouleon Army.

"Alright boys... Better hide our weapon.... We don't know what will happen there....", Clemens said to his guard.

"Good morning.... Mr....", a representative of the Kouleon Army said as he didn't know Clemen's name.