At the restaraunt

*as soon as sam and sierra arrived and everyone had greeted each other, Layla didn't hesitate to get everyone in the living room for present time. They all just laughed at her eagerness and took a seat in the living room so they didn't keep the birthday girl waiting any longer*

Brittany: *had a clingy little attached at her hip as she goes round the room offering drinks.* alright sweetheart, you can open your cards while I get drinks for everyone. *chuckles as Layla instantly grabs her little stack of cards from all the friends and family*

*just as brittany came back in the room she sat on the couch with san still clinging to her shyly. She doesn't mind though coz she knows that san is still getting used to sierra being around, even though Brittany is now being more talkative and friendly herself.*

Brittany: alright, go ahead! *smiles down at Layla, who was patiently waiting to open her actual presents*

*after Layla opened her gifts and gave everyone a hug, thanking them for everything. She tried to coax san out of her shell so Brittany could have some space to continue talking to the adults while they finished their drinks*

*seeing as they were both dressed up with matching hairstyles, Layla thought it would be nice to get some pics together. So that's exactly what her and san did. Some were nice smiley ones and some were done with goofy Snapchat filters. This had the girls laughing quite a bit as you'd expect. Brittany heard their laughter and couldn't help but smile at them being all cuddled up together*

Brittany: *puts her mug down and sees that it's nearing their reservation time* alright girls! Shoes and jackets on! *smiles down at Layla as she takes san by the hand and goes to help get her stuff on*

Layla: *walks with her dad and sierra while her mum locks up* can I come with you guys! *Looks between her dad and sierra with a hopeful smile*

Sam: of course you can! As long as it's ok with your mum. *smiles at Layla then looks up at Brittany as she gives Layla the go ahead*

Brittany: *waves them off as they pile into Sam's car* looks like it's just you and me princess! *Smiles down at Santana, knowing that she will feel much more relaxed now that it's just her and Brittany again*

Santana: *smiles up at Brittany as she helps san buckle in the passenger seat* me and you, you and me, the both of us togetheeeeerrrr! *Santana broke out into song, making the blonde laugh*

Brittany: *looks at san with so much adoration in her eyes* you are so cute! *giggles and leans in to kiss san on the cheek*

*at the restaurant! Brittany and san pull up into the carpark just as the others were getting out the car*

Brittany: *reaches out to san as they both smile at each other* you ready for this? *was gonna be sharing the news about her and sans plan to have a baby. But she isn't sure if san will still want to talk about it while she is little*

Santana: i dunno! *bites her lip nervously coz she knows what Brittany is talking about*

Brittany: how about we do it another day when you are feeling big again. We can just focus on Layla tonight so you wont have to worry about any big girl stuff? *smiles sweetly as san nods her head, visibly looking a little more relaxed*

*in the restaurant! They all took their seats round the table. Layla sat at the top of the table seen as she is the birthday girl. Her dad and sierra were sat to her left and her mum and san were sat on her right*

*5 minutes into their conversation, everyone was interrupted by a little child shouting and running to their table. They all take turns to stand up and greet Danny and chad. Meanwhile Santana was still sat in her seat as little Eric climbs up into her lap to give her cuddles like he always does whenever he sees her*

Danny: *gave Britt a hug then pointed in sans direction so the blonde could see what Danny was seeing* shes so good with him! *smiles as she watches san interact with Eric, making him giggle. Brittany did exactly the same, only all she could think of was how excited she was to finally tell everyone about her and sans plan to have a baby*

Danny: *took a pic of the pair* if you don't wife her up soon you and i will be having words missy! *wants nothing more than her fave couple to live happily every after*

Brittany: *chuckles at her besties threat* believe me, I've been wanting to go down on one knee since the day i met her. *her and Danny chuckle because they know that there's some truth to that*

*back at the table! Eric and san were in their own little bubble as everyone took their seats and started to converse with each other*

*san spends most of her time going along with Eric's stories, seeing as he is around the same age as her little space. The two of them would only talk when Brittany and Danny asked them a question about what they want for food and drink.*

*as soon as the drinks arrived, Eric ran off to sit at his own chair where his parents were. Which leaves san to just sit back and people watch quietly*

Brittany: *turns to san every once in a while making sure shes alright* woah... thats plenty for now sweetheart! You haven't even had your food yet. *gently removes sans juice just out of reach*

Santana:  but mama... i's mine! *pouts at Brittany for taking away her juice*

Brittany: *chuckles at san's expected reaction* i know baby! But you cant drink it all at once coz it will hurt your tummy. *smiles sweetly as she rubs sans back to comfort the little one*