In good company

*Santana walks over and sits down by Brittany, redoing her hair for her coz its all falling out from how Brittany had been sleeping*

Santana: *lightly rubs Brittany's back as she looks into her girls bloodshot and tired eyes* do you think you're gonna be sick some more? *spoke softly as the blonde melts into the brunettes embrace weaakly*

*Brittany ends up shrugging and playing with the strings on san's hoodie*

Santana: *took a minute to make sure Brittany didn't throw up again* come on bubba, lets get you cleaned up and back to bed. *gives Brittany a kiss on the head then carefully lifts her frail body up and onto the counter space next to the sink*

*once Santana takes a face cloth and washes Brittany's face with it, she then helps the blonde brush her teeth so she can get the sickly taste out her mouth*

Santana: *carries Britt back to bed, tucking her in* guess who came to see you hun? * sat on the bed next to Brittany and looks over at the bedroom door, where Eric and Danny stood*

Brittany: who? *feeling too weak to move so she just kept her eyes closed and her head on Santana's lap*

*Santana gently brushes her fingers through the blondes hair as she smiles at Eric, motioning for him to come closer*

Eric: *carefully crawls onto the bed and sits by Santana's feet, seeing as she had her legs crossed over* hey Bi-Bi...

Brittany: *slowly opens her eyes and smiles at the little boy next to her* hey *smiles weakly as Eric smiles back*

Eric: you ok Bi-Bi? *gave Brittany a look of worry*

Brittany: i will be! I just need lots of cuddles right now. *smiles as convincingly as she can*

Eric: *smiles up at Brittany as he crawls closer to her and wraps his little arms round her* like this? *smiles innocently at Brittany*

Brittany: *smiles up at him as she wraps her arms round him* yep! *smiles over at Danny as she smiles back*

Santana: *couldn't help but coo at the sight. She did start worrying about Eric being too heavy for the blonde in her weak state. So she gets an idea to ease him off of her gently* hey Eric... can you sit next to Britt a second so she can have a drink? *watches as Eric lets go of Brittany and happily sits next to her as she starts to sit up and lean against the headboard*

Santana: *gets up and goes to get the cup of coffee off the drawers then stood by the edge of the bed, holding it out to Brittany* you got it? *waits to see if Brittany had a hold of the mug*

Brittany: thanks! *takes the mug from san and smiles up at her*

Santana: you're welcome baby! *smiles at Britt*

*they all had some lighthearted chatter with each other, completely ignoring the elephant in the room.*

Santana: *was sat with her arm round Brittany, letting the blonde lay on her chest* since its so warm out, how about we all go and chill in the garden? That way the wee man can have a run around and burn off some energy. *smiles at Eric as his eyes instantly light up at the mention of that*

Danny: *looks at Brittany then to san* sure! *smiles at Eric, seeing him wriggling his way off the girls bed*

Eric: *excitedly jumping around at the bedroom door, looking at the girls* COME ON! LE'S GO P'WAY! *was too excited to care about using his indoor voice*

Santana: *chuckles at Eric then looks over at Danny* you two can go ahead! Me and Brittany will be right behind you! *smiles at Danny, reassuring her that she doesn't need to worry about Brittany*

*once Danny and Eric were out of sight Santana looks down at Brittany, seeing as she hasn't said a word about the idea to go outside*

Santana: *kisses Brittany on the head and looks down at her as she fidgets with the ring on Santana's hand she has on her lap* what you thinking about? *spoke in a soft whisper so she doesn't startle the blonde*

Brittany: *had been so in her head, she didn't realise she started crying till now* j-just stuff! *didn't think she had it in her to explain herself right now coz she's already cried enough the last few days*

Santana: *instantly wraps Brittany in a warm embrace, after hearing the hurt in her voice* do you wanna talk about it? *wasn't gonna pressure her but she does want to talk about it eventually so she can help Britt feel better about whatever it is* 

Brittany: *wipes her eyes then smiles up at san weakly* maybe later!

Santana: *smiles down at Brittany, nodding her head to show Brittany that shes ok with that* so... want me to give you a piggy back downstairs? *chuckles lightheartedly to show Brittany that she will do anything to make things easier for the blonde right now*

Brittany: *chuckles at the idea coz of their height difference and how that's probably not gonna end well* yeah... i think I'm gonna pass on that!

Santana: you sure? *smiles at Brittany*

Brittany: *smiles back* I'm positive! ...its not the way i planned on breaking you today *smiles at san with that look in her eye*

Santana: *knew exactly what Brittany's was insinuating* woah... are you ever not horny?! *chuckles as Brittany sticks her tongue out at her* come on... lets go see what the others are up to? *gets up and holds her hand out for Brittany*

*outside! Danny was running round the garden chasing after Eric, making him let out the cutest laughter. The young couple walk out the back door and see them just as Eric did an uno reverse on his mama by quickly turning around and chasing after her instead. Santana and Brittany sat on their deck chairs and contently watched Danny and Eric, getting lost in their own train on thoughts for a while*