Surprise surprise

*Santana was starting to fear the worst as she remembers everything that Derek had put her through all those years ago. She was just starting to heal from it all and no longer have nightmares. Now thats all crumbling down and she is back to crying uncontrollably while begging Brittany not to let her go or let him take her*

Brittany: *puts her blanket round san since she was just in her pull up* shhh...shhh...shhh! ...You're ok princess! ...mamas got you! *continues to walk around her room trying to calm the brunette down*

*about 15-20 minutes later! Brittany had managed to get the brunette to sleep. She tucks her into her big bed with a kiss on the head then she gets her phone to text terry that they might be arriving a little later than 7pm, since its already half 6 and Brittany still needs to get the little one dressed then get herself in the shower. *

*as expected, terry is so understanding and doesn't even push for a reason. Which in this case, Brittany is so grateful for*

*once Brittany is dressed she quickly packs Santana's little bag, putting a hoodie and pair of leggings incase Santana comes out of her little space before they are home*

*much to Brittany's relief, they are out the house by 5 to 7. It was a lot easier that Santana stayed asleep too coz Brittany didn't need to fight her for putting her in her carseat this time*

*at terry's restaurant! Brittany sends terry a quick text to tell him they have arrived. She wanted to check where abouts he was sat so her and san can sneak in and really surprise summer*

*once Brittany gets a response from terry, she gets out the car and goes to wake san up*

Brittany: *peppers sans face with light kisses* wakey! wakey! We're here! *spoken in a slightly louder tone*

*Santana does a big stretch and adjusts to the light in the car. She looks at her surroundings then finally to Brittany*

Brittany: you ready to go surprise summer? *smiles down at san as she unclips her carseat, lifting her up and onto the pavement*

Santana: *suddenly gets a burst of energy and happily jumps around* YAY! YAY! YAY!

Brittany: *couldn't help but chuckle at Santana* come on then my little jumping bean! *puts san's bag over her shoulder as she locks the car then she takes hold of Santana's hand as they head into the restaurant*

*Terry and summer were currently in their little VIP room that no guests knew about. Luckily terry thought ahead of time and offered summer the chair that was facing way from the door they came in. She didn't suspect a thing*

*mid conversation, terry discreetly looks up at the door just as santana walked in with brittany following. Terry sees santana gesture for him not to say anything as she approaches*

Santana: *sneaks up on summer and gets close to her ear* boo! *spoke just above a whisper*

Summer: oh my god... *dramatically puts her hand on her heart as she tries to get it back to a normal speed. Then she turns back to a smiling santana and gets up to hug her* you cheeky thing, i almost died! *playfully shoves the brunette*

Santana: *smiles at summer innocently* sowwy not sowwy! *giggles making summer smile at her*

Summer: *was in her big headspace! But it doesn't bother her that san isn't coz she loves looking out for the brunette like a big sister would* here, you can sit next to me! *points to a chair between her and terry*

Santana: *looks over at the chair and sees that brittany was about to sit across from her* Mama...  *instantly pouts and get anxious about sitting next to terry. She reaches her arms out to the blonde as brittany came to her side*

Brittany: mama's here baby! You're ok! *crouches down to santana's level and holds her hands*

Santana: *took a deep breath* i sit wif 'ou too?

Brittany: you wanna sit with me and summer? *just wanted to confirm what she thought the brunette was asking for. Santana instantly nods her head as she looks up at summer to ask her also*

Summer: *smiles sweetly at san as she rubs her back* dont worry tana! Im sure terry will be happy to swap seats so me and Britt can sit beside you. *smiles at terry as he smiles back*

Terry: course i can! *smiles at the girls then moves over to the seat next to summer*

Brittany: see, problem solved! *smiles gratefully at terry and summer for being so understanding* no need for tears baby! *leans in and kisses san on the head then pulls out her chair for her to sit down on. Summer and brittany then sat in their seats on either side of the brunette.*

Summer: *turns to san as soon as terry and brittany start talking* hey tana?... *sees the brunette look up at her* would you like me to read the menu for you? *knew that the brunette had trouble understanding some words when in little space.*

Santana: *shyly looks up at summer, with her thumb in her mouth* 'es p'ease!

Summer: *smiles at san* do you have your dummy with you, hun? *didn't want santana getting sick from all the germs*

Santana: *nods her head* i's in dat bag! *points to the bag that is on the back of Brittany's chair*

summer: hey Britt? *looks up at brittany*

Brittany: yes sweetie? *looks over to summer*

Summer: I was just wondering if you could get santana's dummy for her coz she keeps wanting to such her thumb.

Brittany: *smiles at summer for being so good with the brunette* here you go! *gives santana her dummy, then goes back to talking to terry as the younger girls have their own conversation*

Summer: *just finished reading of the kids menu for san* so, whats it gonna be? *smiles at san as she puts her thinking face on*

Santana: nuggies p'ease!