Grandma has arrived

*as soon as brittany entered the kitchen to help layla, she could see that younger blonde had a few items of choice laid out on the kitchen counter*

Brittany: *puts on a brave face* so, what did you decide on hun? *places a comforting hand on layla's back*

Layla: *looks up at her mum then back at her options* i was kinda in the mood for something a little healthier tonight, just coz I've been eating so much junk at school the past few week. *smiles weakly, knowing why that is*

Brittany: *smiles sympathetically at her daughter as she connects the dots. totally understanding why layla would have been stress eating recently* that's alright! How about we make a stir fry? You can put all your favourite veggies in it. *smiles*

Layla: that'll work! *smiles back*

*while layla got all the ingredients she needed, brittany had got a few pots and pans out the cupboard. Then she went to put the kettle on to boil while her and layla start getting the veg all cut up and ready to add in*

*after brittany got everything cooking, she left layla to stir everything so brittany could go and chat with santana*

Brittany: *walks into the living room to see santana curled in a ball with her head resting on the wall and tears falling down her cheeks. The sight alone broke Britt's heart* come here baby... Lets talk! *sat down on the floor so she was level with the brunette*

*it took san a minute to make a move just coz she was so in her head after what happened. Ice she was sat on Brittany's lap and cuddling her like a koala bear both the girls relaxed a little bit and enjoyed holding each other close even though they hadn't spoken and sorted anything between them just yet.*

Santana: I'm so sorry for being rude to layla! I was being really selfish *was still whimpering a little from all her crying*

Brittany: *rubs santana's back in a comforting way as they speak* its ok baby! I forgive you! ...I'm sorry for shouting at you!

Santana: i forgive you! *looks up at brittany with a smile as the blonde smiles back, wiping the tears from the brunettes cheeks*

Brittany: *continues to cup santana's face in her hands as she looks into her eyes* i love you! *spoke with so much emotion and certainty because she knows that santana probably convinced herself otherwise while she was sat in the corner on her own*

Santana: i love you too! *smiles at the blonde then leans into her hand and closes her eyes*

Brittany: *leans in and kisses san passionately* come on... lets go see if layla needs help with lunch! *lightly taps santana on the leg, waiting for her to stand up*

*once they had finished their lunch, santana and layla had cleared the table, washing the dishes they just used then they joined brittany in the living room to watch the tv for a little bit, since they still had a few hours before any of them would need to get ready for their evening plans. Brittany couldn't be happier having both her girls cuddled up on either side of her while she has her arms round them while they all laugh at whats going on in the program.*

*6pm came round quicker than any of the girls were ready for. It wasn't till they hear a knock on the door do they think to check the time*

*before anyone could get up from the couch they hear Debbie open the door*

Debbie: *invited herself in* YOOHOO FAMILY! *spoke in an excited singsong kinda way*

Layla: *ran through and into Debbie's arms* hey grandma! *smiles up at Debbie

Debbie: hi! How are you? *smiles back at her granddaughter*

Layla: good! Im so excited to have a sleepover! Its been AGES! *exaggerates her words*

Brittany:*heard the laughter going on in the hallway so she decided to go greet her mama so she doesn't think Britt was hiding* hey mama! *smiles as she gives her mum a big hug*

Debbie: hey dear! Where's my other little munchkin hiding? *looks around for Santana*

Brittany: *chuckles* at her mum for joking like Santana is still scared if her * she's all cuddled up on the couch half asleep! *chuckles as does Debbie*

Debbie: thats alright! Ill go give her a quick snuggle and then me and Layla can head to mine. *smiles at Britt then  makes her way into the living room*

*as soon as Debbie sees san all wrapped up in her blanket and sucking her thumb, the older woman couldn't help but smile*

Santana: *turns her head to see Debbie* G'AMA! *reaches her arms out for Debbie with a big smile on her face*

Debbie: hello darling! Hows my sweet little Sanny-bear doing? *smiles back as she pick the brunette up with such ease and holds her close*  

Santana: i s'eepy *rests her head on Debbie's shoulder as the older blonde lightly sways side to side*

Brittany: *stood by and watched her mum interacting with san* don't worry baby girl! You can sleep in the car on the way to dinner! *lightly rubs Santana's back*

Debbie: *looks up at Layla* you all packed darling?

Layla: yep! Ill go get my bag! *runs off as Debbie puts her attention back on san*

Brittany: Sanny?... you gonna give grandma some bye-bye kisses? *waits for san to lift her head.*

Santana: *didn't wanna leg go yet coz she only just got her grandma here* no mama, i no want bye-bye! *started to tear up as she held onto Debbie*

Debbie: *sways Santana to calm her down* shh, shh, shh! Its alright... there no need for tears! *gives san a kiss on the cheek as she continues to keep a grip of Debbie's top, crying*

Layla: got it! *walked back into the living room to see that Santana was upset* don't cry Sanny! We will be back tomorrow! *rubs Santana's back to comfort the girl*