15-Deluxuddy Buddies

Thank you all for 1k reads!! (*^ω^*)

SpongeBob spent the remaining hours until closing time greeting customers with a fake, friendly smile that he couldn't seem to get right.

Squidward stayed in Mr. Krab's office, not being able to protest much anymore. He felt the anticipation rise within him as SpongeBob turned out the front lights of the Krusty Krab and changed the OPEN sign to CLOSED.

And after a few moments, it was as if SpongeBob's presence could be felt through the door. He put a yellow hand on it, but when he pushed, it didn't budge.

Squidward backed up inside the office, bracing for what anger could swallow SpongeBob any second now.

"Squid, my dear," he started with deadly calm, "you've accidentally locked the door on me."

Squidward said nothing. Even if he was locked in that office for eternity, it would be better than going back to that place. With him.

There was a loud bang against the door, and Squidward assumed it was SpongeBob's fist colliding with the strong metal.

"Squidward."

Chills rolled down his body. He had to get out of there. Now.

That's when he looked to his left and saw the swinging door leading into the kitchen.

Without thinking, Squidward bolted into the adjacent room. He picked up the first pair of scissors he saw and cut off the bindings on his mouth, now able to pull out the thick piece of thread. He let out a sigh of relief.

But when he proceeded and shut the door behind him, a yellow figure came into vision.

SpongeBob was already there, waiting for him.

Squidward took a step back. There was no where else he could go.

"Are you actually trying to run away from me again?" SpongeBob held that same wicked smile on his face that Squid had seen many times.

But Squidward said nothing, his eyes glaring over the shiny pair of scissors held in SpongeBob's hand. He leaped past the sponge in hopes of getting to the exit door leading outside. The door SpongeBob was now guarding.

But SpongeBob was much faster. And since Squidward was still so weak, he was out of luck. SpongeBob grabbed him by the shoulders, slamming him down and making him see stars.

With the little conscious time he had left, he did everything he could to try and get SpongeBob off of him.

He scratched and punched, but he was losing time and strength.

SpongeBob leaned down and whispered lightly into Squidward's ear, "We have new Krabby Patties to make."

And with another swift slam of Squidward's head on the floor, he was out.

SpongeBob relished in the way he looked. His Squiddly was so beautiful, even when he did disobey his lover. He slid a hand down Squid's cheek.

SpongeBob gently—ever so gently—pressed his lips onto Squidward's. He didn't notice their coldness nor the chapped exterior. SpongeBob needed this as a reminder for what he was working for.

Not yet— he had to stop himself before he got carried away. But Squidward, most of all, needed to remember this.

With that same look of demented love on his face, SpongeBob picked up the scissors that lay on the floor. The silky metal felt comfortable in his hand, and he only gripped it harder.

This was a key moment for them. The ultimate bond.  SpongeBob raised the scissors to Squidward's left arm first.

Then, he began cutting. It was truly a pity that Squidward was asleep for all the fun.