Chapter 5-Jealousy

*LIAM'S POV*

Brooke was the last person I thought I would ever see out tonight. She's not really the partying type.  Why was she in London? Seeing her tonight reminded me how I ended things between us two years ago. I still feel horrible about it. Something is different about her. After running into her outside of the bathrooms, I noticed it. She seems happier. 

I know how much I hurt her that night two years ago. After what I did, I decided not to contact her because I knew she didn't want to talk to me...which I realized was just another mistake. When we were standing in the elevator after she stormed out of my flat, I didn't know what to say to her. Nothing I could say or do would fix what I just did to her.  I could tell that she was about to cry and that hurt me the most. I've always been there for her when she needed someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, but this time I couldn't be there for her because I was the one causing the pain and sadness.

I decided to come out to the club tonight with Andy, because I needed to get my mind off things. About a month ago, Danielle and I finally decided to end it for good. She moved out, and although it was hard, we decided to just be friends. Being on tour was hard on our relationship and in the end, we had to end it.  The media doesn't help the situation either. Our breakup was on every gossip website and tabloid. I just wanted to forget about it, but I get reminded of it everyday. 

For the longest time, Brooke and I were just friends. We did everything together and could tell eachother everything. I realized before I left for X-Factor that I felt something more than friendship between us. I don't regret kissing her the day I left, but I feel bad how I didn't say anything to her after it happened. I was away for 7 months and we barely talked. Because we were such good friends, I didn't want it to ruin our friendship. Sometimes I would get the feeling that she liked me more than a friend, but sometimes I didn't. My feelings had me very confused. I thought about her alot while on X-Factor, but then I met Danielle and everything changed. 

When I saw Brooke tonight, I barely recognized her at first. I've never seen her dress like this or show off her body. She looked damn good. The black dress she was wearing showed her body off in just the right places. I couldn't stop staring at her. I know how self-conscious Brooke used to feel, but she had no reason to. She was beautiful and still is. 

When I saw her outside the bathroom, I didn't know what to say to her. I could tell she wanted nothing to do with me and I don't blame her. I'm the one that hurt her and ended our friendship. I was one of her only friends back in Wolverhampton and I ruined the only real friendship she had. I was such an idiot. 

After those two girls asked us to dance and Andy and I left the booth Brooke and her friends were at, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Brooke was never a drinker, but tonight I've watched her drink a surprising amount. She was clearly drunk. The whole time this blonde was dancing with me, I wanted nothing to do with her, but I couldn't tell her that, so I went along. Just by looking at this girl you could tell she was easy and she sure danced like it too.

I looked over to find Brooke at the booth with her friends, but she wasn't there. Looking around, I finally spotted her talking to some guy in the middle of the dance floor. Not gonna lie, I was jealous. Seeing her dance with another guy kind of pissed me off. There's no reason I should be pissed off, I mean... we aren't dating. Hell, we aren't even friends anymore. The only thing I could do was make Brooke jealous too. If its true what Danielle said two years ago about Brooke liking me, maybe if she sees me with a girl she'll stop dancing with that guy. Without thinking, I grabbed the blonde and our dancing became very intimate. 

*BROOKE'S POV*

I drank another shot before heading off to the dance floor. I was already drunk so this whole trying to make Liam jealous thing was pretty easy for me. I usually don't drink this much and I can tell I'm pushing it. This guy was really cute and I felt bad because I was only using him to make Liam jealous.