Chapter 16- Selfish

"HELLO?" Anna yelled from downstairs. "BROOKE?"

I quickly jumped off the bed, grabbed my dress, and began to put it back on. 

"Here...," I said, throwing Liam his clothes. 

Liam laid on the bed, with an expression I couldn't read. 

"Seriously?" he questioned. 

"Liam c'mon. Anna can't see you here."

He got up, moving at a pace that couldn't be anymore slow. 

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

He sighed. I could tell he was upset, but Anna's voice sounded like it was coming closer and closer. I grabbed his hand, dragged him over to my closet, and shoved him inside along with his clothes. Right as I closed the door, Anna opened the door to my room. 

"Hey," she said. 

"Hi," I frantically replied back. 

"You okay?"

"Yeah why?" I lied. 

"You look flustered."

"I'm fine." I snapped back. 

"How was dinner?" she asked. "Didn't think you would be back so soon."

"I left early."

I tried getting rid of her, but it wasn't working. 

"Early?"

"Yeah, Spencer and I decided to make it an early night. I'm just really tired so I think I'm gonna go to bed. See you tomorrow?" 

"Okay...? I'll be up for a while but I guess I'll see you tomorow," she replied. 

I followed Anna to my door, shutting and locking it behind her. I rushed over to my closet to open the door. 

"What the hell?"

"Shhhh," I whispered. 

"Why did I have to hide from her?"

"If you want everyone to think you're dating Chloe, that includes Anna. She can't know about this. No one can. If this got out, it wouldn't be good for either of us. Let's just keep this between us, okay?"

"Are we not going to talk about what just happened?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You and I...," 

"It wasn't weird, was it?"

"Not at all," he said.

It felt natural, Liam and I... I was afraid that our friendship from the past would make it weird, but it wasn't at all. It felt good, amazing actually. A part of me thinks that Anna coming home was a sign. A sign that everything was happening so fast. Having sex with Liam would actually mean something to me and i want it to mean something to him as well. 

I walked over to my dresser to get something more comfortable to wear. I started to take my dress off and Liam was quick to help. He started kissing my neck and wrapped his arms around my stomach. As much as I didn't want to stop him, I knew I needed to. 

"Liam..."

"Babe, c'mon."

I removed his hands from my torso, turned around, and placed a soft peck on his lips. As much as I want to, I don't think I'm ready to give myself to Liam. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed sweatpants and a tanktop. 

"Anna isn't going to bed anytime soon. She will see you if you leave tonight. Do you want to stay the night?"

He smirked with the most obvious grin.