Thunder Struck: Part 2

Previously:

In the Dino Lab, Zeltrax was able to break the shield and grab Elsa. He shot out more lasers and caused the ceiling to collapse on Drina and Raina.

"You're coming with me!" Zeltrax laughed as he pulled the woman with him, sparks flying all around in the wake of the destruction of the lab.

1-2-3-4-5

Returning to back to the lab, the Rangers arrived to find that their base had been completely destroyed.

"What happened?" Kira gasped as she looked around. Machines were still smoking, and some of the walls had fallen.

"It's trashed." Ethan was horrified as they all looked around.

"Raina!" Andy called, trying to wade through the rubble.

"Raina! Drina!" Zoey and Jenna joined, trying to move things out of the way. "This can't be happening, again!"

"Zoey!" They turned at the voice and started moving the rubble, "Drina's knocked out and something is weighing my leg down."

They pulled a panel away to reveal their two friends, "Hey, Firefly." Andy, with the help of Ethan, pulled a block off Raina's leg and stood her up, "Can you walk?"

She tested it and wince, "It's sore, but manageable."

"Drina?" Zoey bent down and tried to wake her mentor up. "Raina, what happened in here?"

"It's all a little fuzzy, but we had an unwanted visitor."

"What's this?" Conner walked over to see a small black device, beeping. He grabbed it and held it up to Hayley.

"It's like a black box." Hayley explained, taking it. "I keep a security camera in it." She turned and approached a still function monitor and plugged it in. Everyone gathered behind her, "Let's take a look."

The screen came on, showing Zeltrax dragging Elsa away. A ceiling panel fell, breaking the shield protecting Drina and Raina; causing them to collapse.

"Zeltrax?" Trent asked.

Raina nodded, "It was totally brutal, man."

"This is all my fault." Anton sighed guiltily. "I should've stopped him."

Trent shook his head, "Don't blame yourself for what you did when you were him."

"Trent is right, Anton." Tommy said, touching Anton's shoulder. "This is about me and Smitty. It had nothing to do with you."

"But if there were no Mesogog..."

"You can't go back and change what happened." Zoey interrupted, "Mesogog is gone. We should all be thankful for that."

Tommy nodded, "She's right, man. The best thing you can do now, is to just move forward."

"So what do we do now?" Conner asked. "I mean, I guess we're not hanging up our morphers just yet."

"No." Tommy answered, shaking his head. "Not yet."

1-2-3-4-5

"One... two... three!" Zoey, Jenna and Andy worked together as they lifted a fallen wall panel, "Steady! Good!" Zoey stretch are arms out and looked at Raina, who was going through some debris, "How's the leg?"

"A little wobbly. But, thanks to my connection to the Grid, it should be good as new." She chuckled, "I've got prom, dudes. I need to boogie."

The group laughed, "Just take it easy, chica." Jenna shook her head as she picked up a monitor, "You don't want Dustin carrying you the whole night."