An Idea

I ran up to my room with probably the most speed I have ever had (except of course if there was food,) and burst into my dorm. Eva was sat on her bed carefully applying mascara, she looked up at me and gave me a sarcastic smile.

I collapsed on the floor, panting heavily. "Eden, Eden, Eden, oh my gosh, have you seen the new boy in the year above, OMG HE'S SO HOT," Eva yelled at me as she towered over my body.
Her face was full of enthusiasm, as if her hitting on a boy after cheating on her boyfriend and having an affair with someone else was perfectly acceptable.
I suddenly took pity on her, 'I guess a slut can't help being a slut.'
So I did something, which to be honest, surprised us both.

I embraced her into a hug.
"Did we actually hate each other's guts, just because I drew on your poster," I mumbled into her hair. She nodded and pulled out of my embrace and gave me an intense glare, "you and Jake."
I suddenly remembered why I had even come up here in the first place, "by the way, me and Jake, we're official!"
She let out a high pitched squeal and embraced me into a squeeze "I'm so happy for you guys! He's so hot don't you think!!!" I rolled my eyes, she's such a player.

Lunch was the usual as it was only Wednesday, sandwiches and salad. As I held my tray, I scanned the cafeteria to find some where to sit.
Eva was nowhere to be seen, and Abi and her friends were all crowded around their table either on their phones or having their own private conversations.

My eyes settled on Jakes table and he waved me over to sit with him.
As I approached him and his friends, he moved up, leaving room for me to sit next to him. "Hey," he whispered to me, as he stole some food off my plate and gave me a mischievous grin. Suddenly someone kicked me under the table and I let out a small yelp before death glaring at Luke. "So, a little birdy told me you two are dating," Luke smirked at us. Shuffling closer to Jake I laced my fingers through his and gently squeezed his hand. "Yeah," Jake announced and turned to me, "and I'm the luckiest guy in the world!"
He gave me a small peck on the lips and turned back to his mates grinning.
"Oooh," Eva's lover Callum called across the table. "Jake's got a girlfriend." Jake squeezed my hand and pulled me closer to him so our shoulders were practically touching.

Suddenly I felt a sharp poke on my shoulder behind me so I spun around to see the delightful face of the one and only Miss Titely.

"Eden Taylor," she spat at me, "have you seen the length of your skirt, doesn't leave much for poor Jacob's imagination, huh." I felt a deep blush cover my face as I looked down with embarrassment. Jake smirked at me and pulled gently at my skirt making it ever so slightly longer.
"I don't know what your laughing at Jacob, your school uniform looks as if you've walked through a hedge backwards, and I'm not even gonna start on your face young man," and with that she marched off out of the cafeteria.

"Did you hear what she said! My skirt is not too short!! That little bi...bum," I sat on my bed with my arms tightly crossed, Jake moved next to me and pulled me on to his lap. "It's okay babes, we'll get our own back," he grabbed one of my locks of hair and twisted it around his fingers. "How exactly are you supposing we do that, Mr bright ideas." He stared at me, racking his brain for an idea of some sorts.

A small chuckle left my mouth as a memory from my old school popped into my head. It had a large swimming pool behind the main boarding house, students were only allowed in it on weekends when a teacher was supervising, our swimming teacher was Mrs Smot, who was disliked by everyone.
One Wednesday night after curfew as a ... surprise, I organised a little party. I managed to get most of our year group involved, and we held a very special night party. Over 100 students entered the pool late that night and distributed the items around the pool as me and a few friends set up the flood lights and music speakers.
Put it this way, the teachers and other pupils were awoken at past midnight with loud music blasting and the flood lights all shining on the swimming pool. Students were in the pool blowing whistles and throwing confetti, others were raving and dancing.
When Mrs Smot came down to ruin our party screaming at us, she suddenly stopped in her tracks. The majority of the students were wearing items of clothing which may have belonged to her, people wore her bras and knickers over their clothes or on their heads and other items were dotted around the pool.

Let's put it this way, I was expelled and moved to another school.

"What is it babes," Jake questioned me, scanning my face in search for an answer. I grinned at him and pecked him on the lips, not letting our kiss go any further I pulled away. "Jacob, I may have an idea."