Revenge

"So to conclude this mornings assembly, if any pupils are seen or caught in the opposite sex's bedrooms after curfew, which is in fact 10pm, there will be severe consequences!" Mrs Titely crossed her flabby arms over her enormously large chest and marched off the stage in a waddling manner.

As we all filed out of the sports hall, I felt a sharp prod on my arm. I looked up to meet the gorgeous emerald eyes of my smoking hot boyfriend, Jake Everton. His sleek black hair flopped in front of his light brown tanned face, and his rosy lips spread into a wide grin, flashing white pearls.

"Hey babes, guess that means no more kipping in our dorm then," his soothing voice whispered in my ear.
I laughed and flicked him on his golden chin, "like I'm gonna obey what that pig says!"
"Over-weight pig," he chuckled.

"Hey Jake look," I pointed at a large notice board at the end of the corridor.
"They've put up who got on to the activity trip," so we jogged over to the piece of paper pinned to the board.

Jake hung his head with disappointment, "ah man, I didn't get on!"
I checked over the list a few more times and sadly it was true. Me, Eva, Luke and Callum's names were all clearer printed on the list but, no Jake.

"Oh well, it will probably be a crap trip anyway," he grunted and stormed off.
"See you in sports then," I called as he disappeared into the rush of students.

"RIGHT THEN!!" the young, dark-haired sports teacher shouted at us, "A FULL CIRCUIT OF THE FOREST! IF ANY OF YOU WALK IT, THEN ITS 20 PRESS UPS AND LUNCH TIME WITH ME!"

BANG

The starting gun fired and all 150 sweaty 15 year olds started jogging towards the daunting-looking forest.
Jake was nowhere to be seen after his little strop and Eva was most probably ditching sports so she could 'hang out' behind the sheds with Callum. Typical.
So I started to jog on the wet morning grass, by myself.

After running alone for a few minutes I felt a gentle uncertain tap on my shoulder. I spun around and met a smiling face with long wavy ginger hair and friendly turquoise eyes. "Hi," she nervously spoke, I slowed down to let her catch up with me. "Are you okay? I mean you just seem kinda lonely, unless you like it of course and um... sorry if I'm disturbing your quiet. I'm Lilly by the way."
I suddenly recognised her, she was Abi's friend who had prodded me in the eye.
"Hey, and nah don't worry about it, it's cool,"

"C'MON YOU LOT !! SNAILS COULD DO THIS FASTER THAN YOU!!" Mr Bradford screamed from the entrance of the forest behind us.

"We should probably speed up," Lilly broke the silence, "lunch time with Mr Bradford doesn't sound too fun!"

I nodded eagerly, remembering my last punishment of sorting through lost property and broke into a run as instructed.
"Here," Lilly offered me, handing me a head phone, so I willingly plunged it into my ear and let myself fall into a rhythm with the sound of one directions voices surrounding me.

After a good half an hour of pacing myself, and one direction, I finally noticed a familiar face.
A tall muscular blond boy was jogging a few people ahead of me.
After giving Lilly back her headphone and thanking her, I jogged off towards my blond best friend.

"Hey?" I breathed out as I caught up with him, a smile stretched across his face.
"How you doing?" he asked, I nodded my head, "good, you ready for revenge tonight?"
He let out a loud hearty laugh "oooh yes!"

As soon as it struck midnight, I knew this was my signal. I leaped out of bed and woke Eva in now the traditional fashion.