Chapter 1: The Morning After

My alarm was beeping and I woke up with a chick on both sides of me. I sat up and my head started throbbing.

"Fuck" I mumbled.

These girls was all up on me.

"Aye! Can yall get the fuck up?"

"Good morning Ronny." They said in unison.

Ooh yeah, I did fuck the Robertson Twins. "Asia, Africa, it's time for yall to go."

"Could you give us a ride to school?" One of them asked, I couldn't tell the difference.

"Hell nah. Y'all know I don't do that carpool shit. Walk." I got up and headed toward the shower. "Be gone when I come back."

I left them sitting there dumbfounded.

I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My eyes were bloodshot red. I was hiiigh as hell last night.

I put a few eye drops in before taking a cold shower. I could barely remember last night's events. All I remember is Quan's wild ass party. How I got with the twins and back to my house? I have no clue.

I got dressed in my all designer. From the polo shirt, true religion jeans, to the Jordans on my feet.

I slung my backpack on my back, grabbed the keys to the Range, and headed to my grandma's house to pick up my little sister, Ryan.

I started speeding a little so I wouldn't be late. When I got to my grandma's house, I knocked before going in.

"Granny!" I yelled.

My grandma emerged from around the corner with a bat in her shaking hands.

"Oh thank god it's you Ronald. Thought I would have to hit a homerun in your head. What I tell you about knocking and entering? You wait till I open the door boy."

"I'm sorry Granny. Can you please stop calling me Ronald? It's Ronny."

"Your name is Ronald boy. Ronald Roger Williams the II."

I sighed, not wanting to argue. "Okay Granny. Where's Ryan?"

"Right here Ronny!" She said running down the stairs.

"Be careful before you fall Ryan. Why your hair not done?"

Ryan shrugged. "Mama didn't wanna do it."

I groaned. "Go get your hair box, I'm not letting you go to school like that."

Ryan went back upstairs and my grandmother gave me a look of compassion.

"She's trying Ronald."

"Not hard enough, she can't even do her daughter's hair." I said, trying to keep my cool. "She wasn't there for me, she should try to be here for Ryan."

Before Granny could say anything else, Ryan came back with her box full of bows, barrettes, and rubberbands, combs, brushes,and gels.

She sat on the floor and I greased her thick brown curly hair into a ponytail.

"That's better, you look pretty." I smiled. "You ready to go?"

She nodded and gave our grandmother a hug. "Bye Granny!"

"Bye baby." Granny smiled. I kissed her forehead. "I'll see y'all later Ronald."
Ryan and I got in the car. "I'll see y'all later Ronald." Ryan laughed, mimicking Granny.

"You better hush before I tell on you girl. Put on your seatbelt."

Ryan rolled her eyes and did as told. I started driving.