Chapter 8: Late

After school, I went to pick up Ryan like I did almost everyday.

She got in the car, mad.

"Hello to you too." I laughed. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

"Something obviously wrong. Spill it."

"It's my bestfriend, Kourtney."

"Okay, what about her?"

Ryan rolled her eyes. "Kourtney is a he and he has a girlfriend."

"And?" I drove down the road. "You like him or something?"

"No, it's not even like that."

"Then what is it?" I asked, confused.

"Just forget it!" She cried out in frustration.

"Just tell me, I'm tryna understand what's going on."

"Kourtney's girlfriend is my worst enemy and she told him that he can't talk to me."

"And he listened to her?"

She nodded.

I shook my head. "If he choose her over you, then he ain't your real friend."

"I know, but I just feel like Kourtney and I are meant to be bestfriend, no matter what happens. No matter where we are in life, we'll always find each other. Like you know, fate."

I didn't really have a response and I just pulled up to the house. "Maybe you should talk to granny about it."

Ryan shrugged. "You coming in?"

"Not today, I got plans. Tell granny I said bye."

"Alright," Ryan hopped out the car and chucked up the deuces.

I chuckled and return it back. That's my lil sister.

I watched Ryan walk into the house before heading home myself. I have a date- I mean a project with Candace.
Snap out of it Ronny, it ain't that deep. I drove home and cleaned up a little before Candace would get here.

It was pretty early, just 4:37. I looked for something to watch on tv. I ended up watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

I would say that me and Will are alike. I mean he likes girls... I like girls. He light skinned... I'm light skinned. We both can spit really good game. His punch lines is corny though. Me, I can really make a girl weak.

I was super bored, so I decided to call Lexi. I know she ain't still mad bout the incident in the restroom.

"Don't call me no more Ronny."
I smacked my lips. "Quit trippin Lexi, I'm sorry. I just snapped."

"Whatever Ronny, I'm done with you."
"Why you lying? You know you can't get enough of me." I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. Yupp, she'll be coming back for more just like Keisha and every other female I gotta deal with.

Lexi hung up.

Oh okay, that's cool. Then I remembered that Mila chick from lunch. Found her number in my pocket and dialed.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mila, it's Ronny."

"Oh hey Ronny, wassup?"

I stretched out on the couch. "Shit, just chilling thinking bout you."

She giggled. "Whatever."

"Nah, I'm foreal. I've been thinking bout ya luscious lips. Specially after you had on that red lipstick and you kissed my lil sticky note, oo wee girl." I chuckled cause I'm lying like a dog.