Chapter 19: Burn Baby, Burn

It's been a little over a week since the robbery. Why they chose to rob a crack house? I don't know, but I'm glad they did.

It's been killing me though because I gotta get this off my chest. Who can I tell it to? Only person who really knows the significance behind it is Candace. I'm not sure how she will react, but damnit somebody's gotta know.

I got up and pain shot through my body. Well, atleast my balls. They were burning. Maybe I just had to pee.

I limped to the bathroom to pee and looked down and something was wrong. I don't know what it was, but it was white and watery at the tip of my dick. I was burning while I was taking a leak.

I was freaking out. Shit, a nigga might have cancer or something. It's nothing Ronny, calm down. You good nigga, you gucci I thought to myself.

I hopped in the shower and got ready. Once I finished, I went on to Granny's.

I knocked on the door and Ryan let me in. "You got ready early this morning?"

"Yes because I need to be at school early."

"For what?"

"Me and Kourtney trying out for the school play and we wanna be the firsts to sign up."

"You always talking bout Kourtney. I need to meet this lil nig- boy. You don't even care about your big brother no more."

Ryan rolled her eyes. "You're exaggerating. You jealous?"

Yes. "What? Jealous of a 11 year old? Hell naw. I'm just saying."

"Saying what?"

"You don't be wanting to chill with me no more. What happened to brother sister weekend?"

"It's only been a weekend."

"Still."

"Can we go?" She asked, annoyed.

"Sure brat."

I walked slowly to the car, trying to keep anything from rubbing against my balls.

"Why you walking like that?" Ryan asked.

"I bumped my leg on the door." I lied, scratching my neck.

"Mhmm."

I drove to Ryan's school.

"Tell Kourtney that we gon have to talk." I said out the window.

Ryan smiled and shook her head. "Bye Ronny."

After parking, I limped on to my school.

"Wassup?" I greeted my niggas.

"Why you walking like you got fucked in the ass?" Quan laughed.

"Man, ion know what's wrong with me. I'm burning."

Everybody just gave a sorry look, shaking their heads.

"Damn." Jon Jon said. "Need to take yo ass to the free clinic."

"I think I'm dying."