Dedication

II श्री गणेशाय नमःII

II श्री मात्रे नमःII

To one and only Lord Ganesha who is Isha (worshipping deity) of not only every living being but one who is also benevolently worshipped by all the living beings and revered and loved by the most gracious of Gods and Godesses; who is depiction of mercy, happiness, prosperity, one who is pratham pujya (one who is worshipped foremost, before anyone else) and whose arrival denotes shubhta (auspiciousness). May he forgives my wrongdoings and always bestows me and my mother with his grace, mercy and love and gives me place in his purest of pure lotus feet. I bow to you. Pranama.

My humble salutations to my Maa. Everything is yours. I own nothing. I devote everything I do to you. My knowledge, my desires and all my actions are result of your utmost benevolence and grace. I am at your feet O Maa! Please accept me and forgive me for what I am. I bow to my Guru- Maa Saraswati, my Ishta- Maa Gayatri, to the one I try to emulate- Maa Parvati, to Lord Shiva who first accepted me as his bhakta, and to the ultimate- Maa Lakshmi whose grace and mercy is incomparable. May you always reside in my heart and soul and I always find my place in your lotus feet- Maa Lalita maa. I bow to you Maa. I am all yours. Pranama.