BOOKS BY DORA GRACE

WITHIN HER THREADS

A MIND-BLOWING MYSTERY THAT THREADS THE RELATIONSHIP OF A BROTHER AND SISTER!!!

Neil has dropped all sorts of communication with his sister for last two years but when she turns up one morning, uninvited, he relents and accedes to bear her for next three days. But something is different. His sister is behaving unusual, she looks cold, her tresses are wet and she has a strange vibe around her.

Before Neil can figure out, his father calls him to inform him that his sister has died in an accident.

But how is it possible, ten minutes before he was fighting with her in the hall, in his London apartment and now the police in India have fished out her body from the river. But he had to believe the impossible when his phone blinked with the picture of his dead sister's body.

Shocked beyond words, Neil somehow travels back to his home where Inspector Bhaskara is waiting for him with another news- 'Your sister was probably killed.'

Lies, deceit and numerous twists and turns. This story tests the beautiful relationship of brother and sister. In this world, where people nowadays find it hard to forgive each other, how far can Neil go to discover the truth? Can he forgive himself for neglecting his only sister?

AVAILABLE NOW ON- www.doragraceauthor.com

LOVE IS BLIND- A MURDER MYSTERY- LUCIFERA INDICA CASE

When Zuri Dinshaw's body was found floating in a swimming pool of a secluded farmhouse, the police team reported it as an accident but Inspector Sid had his doubts- Where was Zuri for last seven days? Why was her valise full of anti-depressant drugs? And why would she jump in the pool, when she had everything in life she asked for? The questions were complicated and Sid could find none other than his old friend, Lucifera Indica for answers.

But when Lucifera comes on board, the mystery intensifies when she finds Zuri's old diary with a poem- Love is Blind. Why was love blind for Zuri? Why Lucifera smelled vanilla whenever she visited places related to Zuri Dinshaw.

An accident or a murder? This is the first case in the series of Lucifera Indica. A traditional, cosy, crime novel where the truth in the end will blow away your mind.

AVAILABLE NOW ON- www.doragraceauthor.com

UPCOMING BOOKS

THE BLOTTING PAPER- LUCIFERA INDICA MYSTERY

Tasha couldn't be a happier bride when her friend- Rhea Grover flew to Mussoorie to attend her wedding. However, when Rhea started seeing things that nobody else could see like- the appearance of a tombstone with her name on it and blood oozing out of a blotting paper-Tasha was left with no choice but to contact her school friend- Lucifera Indica.

'Is she possessed?' was Tasha's question and 'Things will become dangerous,' was Lucifera's warning as she took the case.

Coming soon!!!