TO ALL MY READERS

TO ALL MY READERS

Dear Readers,

This book is a sequel to Anikaa & The Mystery of the Painting. I published the first book- Anikaa & The Mystery of the Painting in 2020 and it has been more than three years since.

I had started writing the second part, the minute I published the first but believe in my honesty, one after the other, in these three years, I encountered various challenges that affected my state of mind and in turn my efficiency.

My humble apologies to those of you who waited eagerly for my book. But you see, I, as an author wanted to give you the best of my work so that once you start the story, you enjoy it with rapt attention and I can provide you the immense satisfaction of taking my book in your hand. In other words, I wanted to do you proud.

So after more than three years, here I present you the second book in the Anikaa series- Anikaa & The Escape.

Now, I again ask you for forgiveness if you might encounter grammatical mistakes or errors that have been overlooked on my part because as a self-published author, I am the one who's- writing, editing, proof-reading and publishing the book per se.

I am not a capable marketer and so if you like the book please give me your feedback on various social platforms or you can reach me personally too on- Instagram- adhyakrish111.

I would heartily appreciate your kind words.

As an author, I want more and more people to read my books and therefore I have launched my own website- where I have kept the price of the ebook to the minimum.

I hope you enjoy Anikaa & The Escape and forgive me to keep you waiting!

P.S. For your benefit, I will make some characters clear to you.

Jiyu aka Agung are the same person. Himkhasa call them Agung while Anikaa calls him Jiyu as he introduced himself as Jiyu to her.

I am introducing Honark, the revered Master of all the hidden tribes of Himalayas in this book. He is a man who knows all, even what's going inside your mind and their abode is called- Honarks. He is mystical with beautiful smile but mind it, he never gives out anything before time.

Kandarp, is the great king of Land of Kandarps. Handsome, with sharp faces and affinity for beauty and affluence, they hail from Gandharvas, celestial beings who love music and adore arts. And one of the most impossible challenges is to stand in their presence because they always radiate immense fragrance from their body that allures the person in question and hinders their thinking process.

Horus is the husband of Danika, the third daughter of Meru, the man who betrayed Meru and brought down the calamity.

Nokus is the term given by Honark, collectively to the traitors who helped Horus in his evil plan.

Taru is the daughter of Eshin, who was once betrothed to Jiyu.

Bakti and Bolin are the members of Himkhasa tribe.

Fourmen is the council of Himkhasa tribe, the one who presides after Eshin.

Eshin is the Master of Himkhasa tribe.