Is The Doctor In?

Shouta wasn't the most imaginative man. He never had been. He'd never found it easy to use his "childlike imagination" even as a child for his mother had always discouraged such things. It left him feeling bad for Eri when he couldn't come up with some magical idea on his own but rather play along with whatever Eri had in mind. He wasn't imaginative, he wasn't creative, but he had his husband there with him to make up for what he lacked. His husband was like a factory of that childlike imagination.

The blonde seemed to be never lacking in the ideas that he could come up with to keep their daughter happy. To keep her engaged. Truthfully, he felt his husband was better suited as an elementary or kindergarten teacher with the bubbly, creative personality of his. He'd once vocalized this sentiment one late night curled on the couch together as they worked on their grading. The blonde had scoffed but he had been all too playful. Giving him that "yeah if only" typical response he got from his husband.

He knew that Hizashi would have never become an elementary school teacher if he didn't. They'd never sworn to work in the same place but he knew that with their hero-work that it was nice to see each other during the day. What he thought was a waste of his husband's creativity was seen as a comfort for Hizashi who got to be with him throughout the day. To be by his side. His husband was a bright, imaginative person. Meanwhile his own imagination seemed to really shine through the bedroom.

Over the years, Hizashi had always encouraged him to be imaginative in the bedroom. Think outside of the box. And he had tried but he'd been shy the first handful of years when they'd begun growing passionate with their sex. Back when they'd only begun toeing out of the awkward first times of having sex. However, in the later years he'd tried being imaginative. Tried thinking outside of the box as well as working on his "colorful bedroom talk" as Hizashi called it. To improve himself to Hizashi's level of kinkiness.

It had taken years of trial and error for him to be as comfortable in the bedroom as he was. As imaginative as he was now. All thanks to Hizashi's gentle prodding and endless patience. Always willing to feel out a hesitant idea of his that left him red faced but left the blonde eager to indulge in it. It wasn't until their challenge last year did it become clear to him that Hizashi seemed to be delighted when he was coming up with some wild idea. Watching that sparkle reinforce itself each time he did something out of his comfort zone.

Did something that was seen as imaginative to the blonde who encouraged him onwards. Last year with their first challenge, it had left them with a new understanding of where the other was. What their secret wants, desires, lusts, and curiosities laid together. He'd never seen himself as imaginative but last year? He could see how if he didn't over think it, if he didn't sit and analyze it, he could be just as out there as Hizashi. He could make their bedroom just as colorful as Hizashi could. Just as hot as the blonde could.

And Hizashi always seemed all too delighted in encouraging that side of him. In helping him flourish into the confident imagination he had. Until he held no hesitation before turning to his husband confidently as he did. To vocalize a desire, a scene, an idea that always had green eyes widening. Had them shimmering at him with excitement with that slow smile that always curled over his husband's lips. The way he seemed to hang onto his words until he was done describing the scene that he had in his head.

What idea off of their new list that he wanted to try together. He had to admit it was just as addicting as making their bedroom colorful; to see the surprise and the pleasant delight on his husband's face as he spoke. Rambled, really, but it was always worth it to see that delight blooming on his husband's face. How he held onto his words until he was done speaking to which they would both begin to brainstorm. Both coming together to make the idea bigger, better, together with input on both sides and perspectives.