CHARACTERS

1. King Arjun Singh Pratap (Male Lead)

In the heart of Udaipur, amidst the echoes of history, strides King Arjun Singh Pratap- a monarch like no other

In the heart of Udaipur, amidst the echoes of history, strides King Arjun Singh Pratap- a monarch like no other. He is in his early 30's. Draped in regal attire with a modern flair, he fuses the richness of tradition with the sleekness of contemporary fashion. His crown, a symbol of heritage, sits atop a head filled not just with royal decrees but also with innovative ideas and entrepreneurial spirit. King Arjun isn't just a custodian of the past; he's a visionary, steering his kingdom towards a prosperous future. With a shrewd eye for business and a heart devoted to his people, he reigns not only over lands but also over industries, blending the majesty of monarchy with the dynamism of entrepreneurship.

2. Avani Desai (Female Lead)

Avani Desai, a gifted jewelry designer in her late twenties, hails from a modest middle-class family in Mumbai

Avani Desai, a gifted jewelry designer in her late twenties, hails from a modest middle-class family in Mumbai. With expressive dark eyes and long, flowing hair often tied in a practical braid, she effortlessly blends grace with determination. Her slender fingers, skilled in crafting intricate designs, bear the marks of countless hours spent perfecting her art. Avani's attire combines traditional elegance with modern practicality, often seen in colorful kurti and jeans, accessorized with her own handmade jewelry. Her spirited nature and creative brilliance shine through in every piece she creates, challenging societal norms and pushing the boundaries of conventional design. Despite her humble beginnings, Avani dreams big, striving to carve a niche for herself in the world of high fashion, driven by passion, resilience, and an unwavering belief in the beauty of her craft.

FAMILY MEMBERS

1. Rajendra Singh Sr. ( Grandfather of Arjun)

Rajendra Singh Sr., the esteemed patriarch and head of the family, embodies wisdom and tradition. With a commanding presence and a gentle demeanor, he guides the family with grace and authority. His deep-rooted values and strong sense of duty serve as a guiding light for generations to come.

2. Pratap Singh (Arjun's Father)

Pratap Singh, patriarch of the royal family, commands respect with his dignified presence. A man of few words, his stern exterior belies a deep sense of duty and love for his kingdom. Guided by tradition, he holds steadfast in his commitment to upholding the honor of his lineage.