PROLOGUE

THIRD PERSON POV:-

SCENE 1

"Arjun ji what are you doing?" She asked him.

"I'm doing what I should have done before". He said

"Please don't do this to me, it will ruin my family's reputation and your family reputation too". She said to him.

"I don't care about anything now". He said and filled the vermilion in between her hairline. Everyone gasps looking at them in the background.

"Pandit ji starts the rituals we will marry with all the rituals properly". He said his tone was strict. Leaving no room for argument, she sit there numb.

___________❍❍❍___________

SCENE 2

"I HATE YOU ARJUN JI". She said looking at him.

"I don't care if you hate me or not, but you're going to live with me. Here in this mansion". He said looking dead at her.

"I will not live with you, I hate you. One day I will free myself from you and if not then I will free myself from this world". She said and tears rolled down her eyes. Listening to her his anger rose.

"I will not let you go away from me, NEVER. EVER. NEVER. KEEP THIS IN YOUR MIND AVNI". He said to her in a harsh tone while screaming at her in the end.

"I WILL FREE MYSELF FROM YOU ARJUN JI OR WILL DIE". She screams seeing him coming closer to her.

Before she could know anything, he grabbed her by her throat and pushed her towards the nearby wall. Without any warning he slams his lips on her, she starts wiggling in his hold. Started hitting his chest and shoulders, but it didn't affect him. He leaves her throat and holds her both hands above her head. She look at him with teary eyes 🥺. But It didn't affect him at all. He again slammed his lips on her, kissing her hungrily, taking out his anger on her. He hold her both hands with his one, and the other goes on her waist. He sucked, nib her lips but she didn't give his tongue an entry even after biting her lower lip, so he pinched her waist and she gasp, he took it as an opportunity and entered his tongue in her mouth. After a few minutes he left her lips, she took deep breaths to calm herself and he didn't waste a second and attacked her jaw and neck.

"Leave me". She whispered while panting.

"NEVER". He growled and carried her in his arms, before she could know.

She was laying on the bed and he hovered over her. He tied her hands on the headboard and started sucking her neck. Making her scream at him and moans in pain. He looks at her and she turns her head on the other side, making him more angry. He holds her jaw and starts kissing her lips again.

"Dare to ignore me again, I will teach you whom you belong to. And don't you dare to say 'You Hate Me' because you can't. I don't give you permission for this". Saying this he hid his face in the crook of her neck.

"I am not scared of you, and yes I hate you and will always". She said with a chuckle. It triggered his anger.

He pulls her Pallu down from her shoulder, before she thinks about what happened. He tears her blouse also. Soon her each and every cloth was laying on the floor. He starts giving her feathery kisses on her neck, collarbone, shoulder and cleavage. He took his shirt off and hovered above her again.

"You want to see, what can I do? So see it. See whom you belong to". He said while eyeing her from up to down.

"DON'T". She shouted while wiggling under his gaze.

Listening to her shouting at him, he lost every ounce of patience and in anger he did what he didn't want to do in this way.
He hovered above her, while holding her waist. He attaches his lips with her, after that he trail kisses on her jaw, neck, shoulder blade to her above cleavage. He attached his lips on her left arola, she gasp feeling his lips on her sensitive part. But he didn't stop there!!!

3 HOURS LATER.

"I told you, I will mark you mine, see I did". He said while taking himself out of her core. She wince in pain.

He comes out of the bed and moves towards the washroom. After cleaning himself, he comes out of the washroom and moves towards her. He removes her hair from face and tuck them behind her ear. After that he cleaned her. Making her wear his shirt, he settled beside her on the bed. Wrapping the soft duvet on both of them.

"Don't move much it will only hurt you". He said to her.

Soon sleep consumes her, he observes every single feature of her face. Moving closer to her face, he kissed her forehead while mumbling.

"I don't want to force you, but you didn't leave any other option for me Avu".

He pulled her closer and put her head on his chest, she scooted closer and hit his chest a lightly.

"You hurt me Arjun ji. I will never forgive you". She mumbled in her sleep.

_____________☘☘☘___________

SCENE 3

Arjun woke up from his deep sleep. He comes out of bed, does his morning routine and moves towards the ground floor to look for Avni, as she hasn't shown her face since he woke up.

"Avu where are you?" He called her.

He checks the whole Mansion, then goes again in his room. He checks every corner of the room, and moves inside the closet to see whether she is there or not. But he find a letter on the vanity table, which caught his attention.

Arjun ji,

               I am leaving from here, as I said. I am thankful for everything you provide me with. Thank you so much for giving me a family. I am leaving from here and will never turn back. Please do not think I'm taking anything from here which worth in crores. I'm leaving everything you gave me, rather than a few clothes, vermillion, nuptial chain and the anklets you make me wear on my birthday. I had kept every jewellery in the locker and the password is your birth date.

            Please don't come behind me. I am leaving. I have only two request that is please don't push your family away from you and don't punish my family.

Avni Arjun Singh.

"I WILL BRING YOU BACK AND DESTROY YOU AVNI ARJUN SINGH".

THIS IS A SMALL PROLOGUE WITH THREE DIFFERENT SCENES, DON'T JUDGE THE BOOK ON THIS BASIS.

ITS A LONG STORY, BUT THESE ARE THE ONE OF THE BEST SCENES.

GIVE A CHANCE TO MY THIS BOOK ALSO.

DON'T CREATE A SCENE IF YOU HAD READ OR SEEN SOMETHING   RELATED TO THIS!

I'M GLAD YOU STAY TILL HERE.

HIT THE STAR ⭐ BUTTON.