CHP 2 I'm Helpless

AVNI'S POV :-

"Beta maine aapke liye khana nikal ke rakha hai fridge me jab sab soh jai toh aake le jana apne room me. Dishes wash kr dena khane ke baad nahi toh aapki dadi ko pata chal jaiga. Or kal kuch bhar se khaa lena dadi ne aapko nasta or khana dene se mana Kiya hai. Aap mujhse gussa na hoyega gudiya mai majboor hu". 

(My child, I have kept the food for you in the fridge, please eat when everyone will be asleep. And wash the dishes after you eat, or your grandma will know about it. And eat something from outside tomorrow, as your Grandma has strictly ordered to not give you food for breakfast and lunch. Please don't be angry with me, my child. I'm helpless.) 

"I don't want anything mom, you go and rest I will complete the work, then leave for my room". Saying this I engross myself in washing the remaining dishes and the glasses of milk. She left without saying anything further.

After I was done I turned off the light of the kitchen and moved towards my room. In no time I reach my room. I start working on my designs, which I have to submit for the competition. After a few hours I feel sleepy, so I move towards my bed. Soon sleep consumes me. The next morning I woke up a little early, as I had an insomniac problem, I didn't get much sleep. After completing my morning routine. I moved out of my room, and decided to help my mumma. Helping her in preparing breakfast, she tried to speak to me, but I didn't give her a chance. After finishing my household chores, I move out of doors and no one bothers to drop me at my college as always. So I move towards the bus station as usual and reach college. I complete all the lectures all alone because my best friend is absent today. She has to go to Udaipur for some family gathering and will be back after a week. This week will suck. I continue my day as usual. At night I reach early today at least from yesterday. But again they started saying those harsh words and mom didn't bother to stop dad. I still doubt I am his own daughter, or I just have his name and surname only. Without having dinner also I move towards my room, complete a few more designs. Then slept, it's my routine as always because whenever I answer their question they think of it as back answering and if I don't they think I'm being arrogant. I still don't know what respect is for them.

The week passes by like this, today I will meet my best friend. In this whole week I only had one meal everyday and I know she will know this so I choose a baggy outfit for me, rather than a formal one. I reached college a little late because of traffic, but not to miss any lecture. After completing all the lectures we both settled on Aru's scooty. And here she started blabbering about her time at Udaipur.

"You know Avu, bhai-sa has threatened my soon to be fiance telling if I shed a single tear he will personally make him cry his eyes out. Oh God who says that to your brother-in-law". She said dreamily.

"He is very protective of you. Every brother is like this". I explained to her with a small smile.

"No! Not every brother is like this. Have you ever seen your own brother, he doesn't even bother to drop you at college when his office crosses that way". She said with disappointment.

Did I tell you she knows everything about me, ohh I forgot to. So here is my best friend who knows everything about me. We are besties since we were in junior college. She shifted here for her studies from Udaipur. I come out of my trace and reply to her back.

"It's okay not everyone is the same. You know na my eldest brother loves me with his heart". I replied to her.

"Yaa I know your Varun Bhai loves you a lot but he is not here with you now, and it literally hurts to see you going through so much." She said sadly

"Let's not talk about it now". I said and tried to change the topic but before that she spoke again. 

"You have lost a lot of weight in a week. What do you think you will wear this baggy clothes and I don't get to know anything about it." She said in anger.