Author's Note

EID MUBARAK SABKO, YEAH CHOTI SI EIDI MERI TARAF SE MERE SARE READERS KO!!! I AM NOT MUSLIM BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN, I DON'T LOVE MY MUSLIM READERS. THIS FOR ALL NOT ONLY FOR MY MUSLIM READERS, BUT FOR ALL!!!

LOVE YOU ALL FOR GIVING
"MAFIA'S ONLY DAUGHTER"
THIS MUCH LOVE...

I HOPE YOU ALL WILL GIVE THE SAME TO MY THIS BOOK....

Hii everyone, I'm Divya Ahuja.

This book is completely fantasy based, the plot, scenes, even the names of the characters are my imagination, if you ever find anything in reality it is just a coincidence. And one more thing that I don't watch any drama etc., so please don't compare any scenes with it. I am still new on Wattpad, so I still don't know much about it, I hope you all will guide me in this.

1. Copyright Notice:

© 2024 AhujaDivya31. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except In case of short quotations. In critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

No one can publish my book on any other site without my permission, and if you do so then I have all the legal rights to sue you for it.

2. If you don't like the book, don't read it. Don't go to the comment box without knowing the whole story. Any type of negativity, bullying, criticizing, hating, age shaming will not be allowed. I will strictly block and report that account. This is a book and books are not for this. There are many other platforms where you can spread your negativity. Don't ruin the writer's hard work with your poor mind. If this happens, I will strictly remove the book.

3. If you have any questions you can leave your comments. I will always be there to help you. Funny comments are my heart. You can point out any mistakes to the author. I will always appreciate it.

4. Don't try to copy my work. If I find someone copying my work. I will take strict action. Don't try to copy my Hindi dialogues or poetry which I have spent a lot of time creating and writing. The entire plot took a lot of time to create and write.

5. I don't watch any TV shows. So, if you find any similarity, it is purely coincidental and I request you not to comment about it everywhere. I don't want my other readers to match up the two characters and have horrible imaginings.

6. In this book, there will be Mature Content, Harrasment, Abuse, Possessiveness, Smut also. So if you're not comfortable with it, so please skip that parts I will try my best to mention it beforehand.

I PUBLISH MY BOOKS ON DIFFERENT APPS WHICH ARE MENTION IN BIO AND INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT'S BIO, DO FOLLOW ME THERE.

THE HINDI VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS AVAILABLE ON POCKET NOVEL, YOU CAN READ IT THERE!!!

YOUR'S AUTHOR

DIVYA AHUJA

HAPPY READING