chapter 1: October 10th

Naruto would wake up and realize he is a baby again he has been reincarnated back into the past.

October 10 Naruto would have been born again. Naruto realizes he has been reborn into the past and can't do anything to save his parents.

Minato puts the nine tailed-fox fully into Naruto.As soon as Kurama got put into Naruto he got to see Naruto's memories. Kurama would realize he and Naruto were more than friends.

Naruto's heart starts speaking. Why...Why couldn't I help save my parents kurama would give Naruto some of his chakra to sooth Naruto's mind.

Hiruzen would promise to take care of Naruto.

turns out he was lying because he gave Naruto money and told him to live alone that old piece of shi.......

nevermind 

Naruto would be living alone and would talk to Kurama about his own feelings. Kurama would sympathize with Naruto and would blame himself for Naruto treatment from the village.While Naruto was walking through the snow he realized he could stop anything that is going to happen in the future but his thought is taken away when he saw Hinata being bullied by a couple of kids for her eyes.

He would run towards them and would scare them away. Hinata would ask Naruto if he thinks her eyes are ugly.

Naruto: Your eyes aren't ugly they are the most beautiful eyes in the world

Hinata would then blush. Naruto would like to complement her all day but cant because he knows that she really is shy.

Hinata would come to love Naruto.Naruto would walk her home.