chapter 9: time to learn

Jiraiya wishes naruto good luck he then gets a thought.  He didn't even see Naruto try to learn he just gets stuff easier.

Meanwhile naruto

After Naruto pretended to train with Jiraiya he ran to hiruzen. Naruto wanted to learn all types of sage mode since he already knows toad sage mode. He wanted to learn snail sage,snake sage, and monkey sage which is hiruzens specialty.

Naruto asked hiruzen if he could train under him and learn gorilla sage.

"hey old man 3rd can you teach me how to use gorilla sage" Naruto asked"pls pls pls" Naruto asked

"okay I will teach you but you have to be ready for a lot of hard work" hiruzen answered

when team 7 was out doing a little mission he told everyone that he wasnt going to be here for a couple of days. They would wonder why but Naruto just ignores them. hiruzen takes naruto to monkey area/domain what should I call it tell me

After 10  days of grueling work naruto finally mastered monkey sage mode. All that was left was being able to summon a monkey. Naruto tried the summoning jutsu. He then summoned enma the monkey king on accident.

After this Naruto went home and believed that he could be the most powerful and he could never lose Kurama like he did in his old life/ boruto: naruto next generations Episode 218 "Partner".

Naruto: hey kurama can you tell me how strong i am and if i am able to beat a otsutsuki on my own

Kurama: I believe you just need a little of my power to defeat a otsutsuki my friend.Naruto and kurama had a little chit chat.

The next day naruto knew he could become a chunin but first he needed to find a way to stop the attack on the hidden leaf village. Naruto thought and thought on a way he could stop orochimaru.