chapter 13: the finals

naruto knew that if he wanted Orochimaru to stop thinking of attacking the village he needs to tell him something amusing so while Orochimaru was in the forest.

FLASHBACK                                                                                                                                                                        "Listen I will give you my body at the end of the chunin exams just don't attack the village"Naruto told him                                                                                                                                                     END OF FLASHBACK

Next was the finals which in naruto's opinion was easy because he knew how to beat everyone there he wanted to learn new things but he already knew every move that is going to happen in the finals.

Shikamaru vs Temari, Shikamaru had the advantage, but he forfeited the match when he realized his Chakra reserves were running low.

Kankuro vs shino' shino' wins

shino' vs temari I have no idea who wins

Before Naruto goes to his fight he goes to hinata's hospital room he puts some flowers next to her. He had the urge to give her a kiss but 

"I just can't no way" naruto thinks to himself

Naruto gets closer and gives her a kiss. Sakura/trash bin (there really is no difference) is passing by and sees this. She stops and thinks"Does he really like hinata that much"

the next fight begins

Naruto's fight gets interrupted but he doesn't know why he got orochimaru to stop the attack so what's wrong.He quickly jumped up to the hokages chair and unmasks Orochimaru. Naruto gets surprised by this and asks" what why didn't we agree"

Orochimaru would reply" You really think i would pass the chance to kill hiruzen"

Hiruzen gets surprised by this and hiruzen and orochimaru get into a fight and iruzen uses reaper death seal and seals both orochimaaru's arms.

Meanwhile naruto left to save sakura and sees Sasuke pretty beat up naruto first  intended in giving his body up and learning snake sage then killing orochimaru but he was tricked and so he quickly removed the curse mark using the sun seal on his right hand he quickly goes to Sasuke and removes the curse mark which caused Sasuke immense pain.