chapter 2: The uchiha

Naruto knows he is the only person that could stop the uchiha massacre

He uses the transformation jutsu to become an uchiha that no one has ever seen before he mixed his adult version and Sasuke to get a uchiha looking Naruto.

Naruto would then realize he doesn't have the sharingan but would use his six paths chakra and try to see how he can get every version of the sharingan.

He then found out after a lot of thinking that he has Otsutsuki  chakra since he is the reincarnation of asura. He used his six paths chakra to get the Byakugan then all the other versions of the sharingan as he wanted to but why stop here he thought. He got the rinnegan then the tenseigan.

Naruto would get ready. Sasuke would run home smiling. As Sasuke looked around all he saw was blood he ran home to see itachi on top of his dead parents.Naruto came in and realized he was too late. He ran to Sasuke house and saw Sasuke throwing shuriken at itachi. Naruto comes in and both Sasuke and itachi wondered who he was. Naruto would introduce himself us Naruto Uchiha.

Naruto: you forgot about me itachi

Itachi: what I have never heard of you in this village

Naruto would proceed to use the sharingan. Sasuke would look in surprise az Naruto and Itachi fought. Itachi escaped and Naruto went up to Sasuke."don't let this day effect your future" Naruto would then proceed to disappear into crow's. Itachi looking at this would be surprised and would leave.

Sasuke would remember this and would look for the person called Naruto Uchiha.