chapter 3: ninja academy

While Naruto was in bed he wondered when Mizuki is going to come since Naruto knew what he wanted. he has been waiting.

Naruto would then sneak into the hokage's office and takes the scroll after Mizuki told him to. Naruto then would go to the forest. He would look at new jutsu like the bring back dead people because you want to jutsu( I renamed the jutsu) no really who decided to create this jutsu.

Naruto would then get caught by Mizuki on purpose because he already told Iruka. Naruto then made a bunch of shadow clones and jumped Midooky hah ah ha I mean Mizuki

Iruka helped Naruto and gave the scroll back to the shi... I mean nice old man 

During class as usual fan girl started push Naruto around Which he took personal he held her by the arm and said " You have got to be kidding me you are as flat as a billboard and you want him to date you into has a better shot." Ino was happy and pushed Sakura away and went back to her seat. 

Sakura would be so angry she would jump and try to punch Naruto but Naruto decided he wanted to change his life so he grabbed her hand mid air and slammed her to the ground.everyone was shocked and all took this act and turned it into dont mess with him or you might lose a body part or two.

They learned not to mess with except Sakura she was stubborn. Naruto went back home and was happy tomorrow was the day they get into teams he then got happier knowing which team he is going to be a part of.

The next day Sasuke got shocked.