chapter 14: Naruto vs Gaara... again...

Naruto quickly jumps up. He looks at Gaara and looks at his arm "Shukaku's arm already out" Naruto said

"Huh why would you know about shukaku" Gaara said and proceeded to let shukaku take over his body. Naruto quickly jumps up and summons Gamabunta the king of toads. Naruto and Shukaku fight until Gamabunta told him to use the transformation jutsu on both of them at the same time. 

Naruto knows how to do it already but still couldn't think of anything but the nine tailed-fox. Naruto quickly jumped and punched Gaara in his head as hard as he can. Naruto uses the talk no jutsu and becomes friends with Gaara. He quickly wondered why Orochimaru would break their promise.

Sasuke looked at this e wondered how Naruto could summon the 9 tailed-fox. Sasuke wondered "How strong is Naruto really".

As Sakura woke up he saw Sasuke on the hospital bed she thanked him.Sasuke asks her what she is thankful for.

" I am saying thank you because you saved me" Sakura would idiotically say

Sasuke would look at her and tell her" I am not the one who saved you Naruto was"

" Naruto couldn't save me your just being modest" Sakura would say

" I am not lying do I look like I would lie" Sasuke said angrily 

" Huh" sakura would get confused. She would then remember that time Naruto kissed Hinata in the hosital. (Chapter 13 I think)