Chapter 4: team 7

Sasuke being Sasuke doesn't even know the names of the kids in the class until he was paying attention at the teams being called he then heard his name and sakura's name then he heard Naruto.

Sasuke got up from his chair in surprise. everybody is looking at him but Iruka keeps going."you guys are a part of team 7.

Naruto would be waiting to see Kakashi again. Sasuke would keep looking at Naruto. Naruto would realize this and asks what's wrong.

Sasuke: me and you need to talk

Naruto: talk about what

Naruto starts sweating and comes up to Sasuke. Sasuke would look at him and start to talk he would ask Naruto if he was the Naruto he saw back then.Naruto tells Sasuke about how he used the transformation jutsu but he actually does have the sharingan. He shows Sasuke.

Sakura standing there would be surprised he has the sharingan Naruto would look behind her and say.

Naruto: Kakashi sensei

Kakashi would be surprised he knows his name.

Kakashi: I haven't even told you my name

Naruto: Oh yeah I..... I.... I did some research

Kakashi realizes he was lying but still didnt care he told them to go to the roof he would then body flicker away. Naruto's shadow clone would then disappear Kakashi would sit on the rail surprised Naruto is already there.