chapter 6: the all mighty bell test

The next day Naruto wakes up early and goes to the grave of Obito because he knows Kakashi will be there soon. While Naruto is waiting he remembers that he forgot to eat breakfast.  he knows and already went  through this already.

Kakashi appears but is surprised to see Naruto there. Naruto tells Kakashi that he knows of what happened in the past.

Kakashi: I never even told you about my past You're more different then any of the other teams I have trained.

Naruto:  Well I have a different sight of things yeah know

Kakashi would be surprised because he has never seen any kid this mature before but still. Kakashi then both walked to the training ground but Kakashi is early this time.

Kakashi explains the bell test and tells everyone to scatter. This time Naruto tells Sasuke to stay with him. Sasuke does what Naruto asks and Naruto and sasuke jump out of a bush together.

They give each other a fist bump and activated there sharingan. Naruto and Sasuke over whelm kakashi and take the bells. In the end Sakura got hung on the log but Kakashi told them to add Sakura into their teamwork. They agree and they get they're food but Kakashi tells them not to feed Sakura. Naruto already knowing what the lesson is decides to feed Sakura and Sasuke would do the same.

Kakashi would appear and tell them

Kakashi: you guys.... pass

Naruto would then look at Kakashi and Kakshi says what he always says but this time Naruto is saying it with him which surprises everyone there.

It's time to get they're first real mission a c-rank mission.