chapter 16: Naruto is back

naruto stayed inside of orochimaru's place for two months until he learned snake sage. He killed Orochimaru with a rasenshuriken. A huge explosion occured but Naruto concealed the noise he even killed kabuto with the rasenshuriken.

Naruto zoomed next to some of his teammates.Them being Sai the new Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. Kakashi was still their teacher but back to what was happening Naruto was speeding next to them in the speed of light.

Kakashi saw a red light pass by them like a streak everybody else also saw this. They quickly ran after him.

Naruto was still running he then saw a cave where he had an idea he ran inside and tied a shadow clone to a rock with a rope he had. He used the transformation jutsu and became a snake and slithered away.

Kakashi ran to the cave and saw Naruto and untied him. They got happy because they  were leaving to find Naruto. Naruto's shadow clone told everybody " I'll see you guys I the village" and disappeared.

They quickly ran to the village and ran to the hokages office just to see Naruto talking to Tsunade. Everybody except Kakashi and Tsunade ran and hugged Naruto even Sasuke because he is basically Naruto's brother.