chapter 7: The land of waves

Naruto wanted to do the land of the waves mission again but he didn't know how he'd get that mission again. During the talk with Hiruzen Naruto blurted out that he wanted to do a c-rank mission.

He told hiruzen he wanted the land of waves mission. Hiruzen would be surprised that Naruto knew there was a land of waves mission. Naruto made a dumb excuse for knowing. He couldn't just tell everyone he was reborn.

After a lot of convincing hiruzen finally agreed.The next day Naruto meets everybody at the gate. they set off to do thier mission.

During the walk Naruto was expecting the two ninja to come out of hiding. Naruto spotted the puddle. He whispered into Kakashi's ear and told him about the puddle that shouldn't be there. Kakashi would then tell everyone to stay on guard.

The ninja come out of hiding but Naruto uses his new found power of the sharingan. Naruto would defeat them. They would keep walking during their walk they get ambushed by zabuza. Naruto would quickly jump.

Naruto: Zabuza

Kakashi: You mean the demon of the hidden mist how did you know it was him

Naruto would dodge the question. Zabuza would quickly try to slash Kakashi but Naruto grabs the sword mid swing and shatters it.

They all look at Naruto and see his eyes turn red. Kakashi is surprised to see he's using the nine tailed-fox's power but he can still control himself.

Naruto thinks back when he beat zabuza the first time but then he realized the only thing that could work right now is the Glock no jutsu. 

Me: Joke...joke..I'm just joking fbi behind the screen put the gun down okay... good boy... phew almost died

Back to the story

Naruto hits zabuza with a punch from the sky that no one was ready for.Naruto uses his talk no jutsu and zabuza becomes good. naruto gives zabuza a mission of his own to defeat gato which is easy.