Apple's Tale: Story Of A Royal

DISCLAIMER #2: ever after high is owned by mattel not me.
--------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

we see a key click into a book that realises a flash of light that covers the screen and we transition to a twilight sky and birds swooping and chirping happily appear infront of the camera and then the camera pans down to show 2 giant crowds looking up at a pedistal.

Female narrator: All eyes were on apple as she made the most important decision of her life.

The girl now known as "apple" opens her arms as birds land on her arms.

Apple: I am apple white and i am ready to pledge my destiny.

As apple said that the crowd cheers but..... Suddenly everything gets a red tint and everything stops, gravity isn't working and sound isn't traveling and then we hear another voice

Male narrator: ofcourse, you start with apple, always playing favorites, start at the beginning of the story.

The male narrator says in a condescending tone making the female narrator groan

Female narrator: Fine.....

We zoom into the book infront of apple as the page flip backwards.

Female narrator:... Gather around and let me tell you a stroy, the story of ever after high.

We see a boy that has brown messy hair, glasses and a get up in blue that almost gets trampled by a giant walking by which kicks up dust messing up the boy's glasses and hair... More.

Female narrator: A high school where the teenage sons and daughters of the most famous fairytale characters who ever lived.

We see a a boy in a crown, red vest, tan shorts, green socks and tanish brown shoes, wink, tooth smirk and finger gun point trying to attract a girl on the stairs but the girl holds up her hand and looks away with a "hmph" which causes the boy to turn into a frog and the scene changes again to show 3 pigs fighting infront of a door only for them to go flying when the door opens and a goblin comes out.

Female narrator: but This year was like no other for the students of ever after high.

The page flips again to show a picture of apple and a title that says.

Female narrator: Apple white: story of a royal.

The scene changes to 2 girls walking in a forest 1 was apple white and she had a box being carried by birds but the other girl had a shopping bag in hand.

(sorry, im trying to add the photos but it won't work so just serach up there faces, k?)

Female narrator: For it is the year of legacy day, a momentous event.

The scene changes to the girls now walking in a city

Female narrator: Where the students of ever after high pledge to all the magical world to follow the same path as their fairytale parents.

The scene changes to the 2 girls walking on a bridge and a ogre was cowering under it being scared by a goat pacing on the bridge trying to find the ogre, as that was going on in the background the work there way to the main fleet of stairs of the school.

Apple: I can't believe it, legacy day happens this year and theres ever so much to do.

???: Totally,right? I mean this years after party is gonna be a page ripper, i heard DJ enchant is gonna....

the girl with the shopping bag was stopped by apple holding her hands out and steping infront of the girl.

Apple: brair, it's not just about the party, this is destiny!!