Legacy Day: I

Outside the school premises, the students are preparing decorations like a banner that says:

Legacy day.

Female narrator: and so here we are, legacy day where the students of ever after high sign the storybook of legends...

Raven walks upto the school foyer as a bunch of students whisper and mumble about her, raven looks down and walks into the school with Maddie behind her.

Female narrator: pledging to follow the paths of their fairy tale parents.

Male narrator: or not.

Female narrator: seriously? I'm narrating here!

The narrators bicker again much to the writers dismay.

Raven turns around and places her hands on the shoulders of the mad hatters daughter with a nervous look.

Raven: maddie, you have to help me, i don't feel like i can sign the story book of legends but i don't wanna let everyone down.

Raven retracted her hands and held them close to her chest as she hoped maddie would have something, raven would even settle for a riddle at this point. So what does the tea-lover have to say?

Maddie: and don't forget the whole, "if you don't sign, your story disappears. Poof!, and you may vansih into oblivion!...(gulps for air)... That's a thing you know. And it's gotta hurt

Yeah that was a long shot.

Raven: but we don't know if its true?

Maddie: but what if it is?

Raven: but what if it's not?

Maddie: but what if it is?

Raven: your not helping.

Raven as she chuckled, she didn't get answers but her worries were reduced, if you could count in maddie for anything, it was a good chuckle.

Y/n: what? I'm gone for one day and everything goes to shit?

Raven almost had a heart attack when she heard your voice, she turned around and standing there smiling at her, standing perfectly fine, seeing you still alive almost made raven tear up as she knew what was gonna happen.

Y/n: hey, ra-...

Before you could finish your sentence raven tackled you into a hug, you coughed and then chuckled and hugged her back.

Raven: your ok!

Y/n: yeah, i can see you missed me.

You said with a chuckle, yes, you were fine..... For now.

Maddie: awww, you two look so cute like that.

Raven quickly let you go and composed herself, she swore she could feel the scowls and glares of jealous girls.

Raven: i-it's nice to see you, i was worried after what happened at the party.