Raven's Tale: Story Of A Rebel

3rd person POV

Male narrator: Once upon a time.

We see a key click into a book which realises a large amount of light which transitions us to a twilight sky, birds fly on screen but get scared away by thunder.

Male narrator: in a far away land

We see 2 giant crowds looking up a pedistal with raven behind it.

Raven: i am raven queen, daughter of the evil queen and i pledge um i....

Raven looked over her right shoulder to see apple cheering for her to sign.

Apple: come on..... Do it.

Raven: i....

Male narrator: all eyes were on raven as she made the most important choice....

Suddenly everything stopped..... again but this time it had a purple tint.

Female narrator: really? Your gonna start there at legacy day?

Female narrator said in an annoyed tone.

Male narrator: you know there's only really room for one narrator here.

Female narrator: start at the beginning, where all the royal and rebel drama began.

Male narrator: oh!, fine.....

The book infront of raven starts flipping backwards.

Male narrator: gather around, friends and let us tell you a story, the story of ever after high.

The pages stop flipping and we see a boy on one knee giving apple a flower and as apple was about to accept raven walked by reading a book and she sneezed which caused the flower to die.

Male narrator: A high school for the teenage sons and daughters of the most famous fairy tale characters who ever lived.

A boy in a blue get up and glasses bows down to 2 girls passing by him but his glasses fell off causing him to mess up and the girls didn't even notice him and the page flips to show a frog wearing a crown and a girl walking by kissed him on the head causing him to turn into the red vested boy from earlier.

Male narrator: But this year was like no other for the students of ever after high.

Raven's tale: story of a rebel

We see a reptilian looking bug fly dowm from a tree and in the background we see raven and the girl in the top hat making there way to ever after high, raven used her magic to lift up her luggage.

Male narrator: it was the year of legacy day, a momentous event where the students pledged to all the fairytale world to follow the same path as their fairytale parents.

We see raven and her friend walking through bookend and then over the bridge, the ogre under the bridge was gonna come out but the goat came back and scared the ogre back under the bridge.

Female narrator: which the better do or else

Male narrator: I'm sorry who's telling this story?, if you don't.....

???: would you two stop fighting!!, peas and crackers.

Raven's friend yelled at the sky because she could hear the narrators and a few other people too but not that....