Secrets

There is an announcement at the end please help me with that, ok?

--------------------------------------------------

You were walking through book end towards ashlynn's shoe store with blondie and briar.

You were uninterested but ashlynn was one of your BFFAs so you couldn't just leave her hanging handed.

Y/n: soooo, why am i in particular here?

Briar: well, your the only one who was free, could, willing to and...

You interjected briar's explanation.

Y/n:...and not staring at his own reflection to help?

Your addition made brair roll her eyes but blondie giggled.

Brair: yeah, that to, i guess.

Y/n: this won't take to long, right?

Briar: no, why?

Briar was confused on why you would be so eager to leave.

Y/n: because, I have that foot race against, cerise, daring and a pig, remember.

Briar: oh! Yeah, now i remember and don't worry, i won't take too long.

Y/n: ok.

You said simply, no point on just continuing that topic.

Blondie: oh! Look! Here we are.

You looked ahead to see ashlynn's shoe store, it was located at a street corner with a double glass door, looking decently sized from the outside and way bigger on the inside.

You all entered the shoe store and when you saw the giant pile of boxes your eyes went wide.

Y/n: oh my.

You said under your breath as you, blondie and briar made your way over to ashlynn.

Ashlynn: thanks for coming, you guys. Now we don't have much time, but...

Blondie interrupts ashlynn by holding up her hand.

Blondie: no problem, ashlynn. I see where you have the platforms set up, and i would move it 20 inches to the left so the natural light hits the shoes, giving them that halo effect. Just right! right?

She leans and gives ashlynn a tooth smile.

Ashlynn: i guess? Heh. Guys, thoughts?

Briar is shown fast asleep on a pile of shows, you nudge her but she doesn't wake up.

Y/n:... (sigh)... It's your shop, you should make the calls, I'm up for anything.

Ashlynn: oh! Uh, o-ok.

Ashlynn looked at the clock and her eyes widened at how little time they had left before the shops opening.

Blondie:... And that's why glass slippers ate totally overrated.

For a while now, instead of helping, blondie was just going on rants.

You walked to the door to see outside, you could swear ashlynn was staring daggars into blondie and you didn't wanna be on the receiving end of that.

Y/n (thoughts): well, blondie's got guts, I'll give her that but she should probably shut uo before ashlynn shoves those words down het throat with that same glass slipper she's dissing, not that ash could, she's to nice.