Legacy Day: II

You and raven were standing in the secret training ground, raven was looking at the ground while you had a flabbergasted expression.

Y/n: y-your kidding, right?

Raven: I'm afraid not.

You ran your fingers through your hair.

Y/n: ok, so let me get this straight, your mom cursed me with magic that'll kill me and if the thing containing this magic shatters i die and she gets released?

Raven slowly nodded and looked away, you just looked at her hoping this was just some prank but you knew this wasn't, you just fell on your butt.

Y/n: i guess that explains alot.

Raven didn't look up she just looked down, you noticed this and stood up.

Y/n: hey, rae, you ok?

Raven: n-no, i.....

You sighed knowing what she was talking about.

Y/n: rae, don't be scared, the entire school blames you for stuff your mom does but i don't, your you, I'm not gonna blame you and i know with legacy day, it's all towering on you but just know it's your choice and only yours.

Raven felt your words hit her heart as she finally looked at you with a smile.

Raven: thanks, Y/n.

Y/n: what are friends for?

You took a step closer but tripped on a root and ended up resting your hands on a tree to stop you and without knowing it you accidentally trapped raven in between your arms.

You two just stood there for a few seconds your eyes roaming around just looking at eachother, you both tilted your heads and..... You two both snapped back to reality when you heard the bell tower ring for 4 o'clock.

You snapped out of it and pushed off the tree while blushing.

Y/n: s-sorry, i uh t-tripped.

Raven also blushed as she pushed off the tree.

Raven: y-y-yeah, sure.

You two stood in silence contemplating what almost happened when raven broke it.

Raven: i-i should get going.

With that raven walked away, you watched as she walked, you sighed as you walked to a tree and leaned against it and slowly dropped down.

What just happened? Was the only thing you could think about, you and the girl you like almost just kissed after finding out you were dying this has to be the most weirdest day ever..... Or so you taught.

You looked up at the sky at the and sighed as you looked down at your hand.

(where my EAH and descendants fans at?!)

Y/n:
🎵A million thoughts in my head, should i let my heart keep listening?🎵

You put a hand on your head which slowly falls to your chest.

You stand up and walk to the middle of the clearing.