Legacy Day: Prologue

The atmospheric of the party was so thick that not even a sword could cut it, not a single person dared to speak until one did.

Maddie walked upto the punch table and took a drink and clicked her tounge.

Maddie: well whatever happened to Y/n the punch wasn't to blame.

Maddie gave a toothy smile and looked around but no one was smiling everyone was frowning and looking down which even made maddie's smile upside down and why would it not be? One of her BFFA just coughed up blood, if not even the daughter of the mad hatter could crack a smile then no one could.

Looking around brair was rubbing her arm in attempt to comfort herself, blondie was hugging her mirror tab to her chest, ashlynn,cupid, cerise, daring and even kitty. Everyone was worried and apple wait...... Where's apple? Was the thing raven was thinking.

Raven looked around for the blond-haired girl and eventually found her silently trying to get out of the room, raven narrowed her eyes at apple as suspenseful music played and with a music sting we smash cut to apple in her dorm.

Apple was pacing around her dorm as she pulled out her phone and called a number and put the phone to her ear as apple paced around as she bit her finger and traced her fingers through her long hair.

When the phone finally picked up we hear who apple called.

Her mother.

Snow white: ah! My sweet, apple pie, how is every enchanted thing?

Apple didn't respond she just let out a sob as she sat on her bed.

Snow white: are you ok, my sweet apple, you sound distressed.

Apple's sobs only increased as she tried to find the words to tell her mother.

Apple: m-m-mom... (apple takes a shakey deep breath)... Y-Y/n just coughed up blood.

......

Silence nothing, apple didn't hear a response not a quiver, crackle or any sound, not a bird or bat dared to chirp or squeal, it was like she finally heard the sound of silence but when she finally heard het mother, it made the damn of tears burst.

Snow white:... (sigh)...i suggest you start to say your goodbyes my apple tart, a few weeks to a month is the max amount of time is left for him..... I'm sorry.

The phone goes silent, her mother hung up, apple's face was now littered with tears that she could do nothing to stop, this was it. The day she dreaded with her entire being.

Raven: explanation...

Apple jumped and looked upto see raven leaning against the wal with a serious look.

Raven:... Now.

Apple knowing there was no point in hiding it against raven just.... Cracked, she couldn't hold it anymore, she just had to tell someone.

Apple: sit down.

Apple said completely defeated,raven sat down at her bed and looked at apple with a deadpanned look not missing anything and ready to hear everything...... Or so she thought.

Raven: now, why did Y/n cough up blood?

Apple clenched her jaw, right oit of the gate a hard question.

Apple: b-because of his magic.

Raven was confused, why would your magic cause you to cough blood?

Raven: why would his magic cause him to cough uo blood?

Now it was apple's turn to be confused.

Apple: wait, your not suprised he has magic?

Raven shook her head.