Two-bit x y/n: 🤍💎date night💎🤍

I could imagine two-bit wanting to something special for u, cuz u work and don't have time to relax or spend time together.

So two-bit is wondering what to do.. so he decided to have a date night with u. Without any interruptions, so he sends the gang out.. he don't care if they ended up in the desert. So once he's alone.. he put the couches together till it looks like a bed- he put ur favorite pillow, blanket and plushie down on the couch.

Dime the lights, got the snacks ready. All ur favorites and his. He had a beer and u ur fav drink, Boba, tea whatever. So when u got home u tired, exhausted and aggravated with work- u blushed, smiled, and feel like wanting to cry.

Two-bit takes ur hand, and help u undress then let u be upstairs to shower, and both of u had matching pjs. Micky and mini mouse. So both of yall cuddle and watch ur favorite movie together, it could most definitely not be his favorite movie; but he's not complaining. Cuz this night was about u.

I could also like ur phone is ringing cuz ur job wanted u to work over time- I feel like he's either cuss them out and hang up, or he'd just break ur phone and buy u another one.

Either way- u both ended cuddling and watch a movie together. He missed u.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this short story, I personally feel like I don't make enough two-bit, johnny, or the others that much besides soda and dally. So imma try and get them out if I can. (No promises)

But anyway I hope yall enjoy, don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now. And if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋💋.