36

Do you remember that time when
a costumer walked in and asked for a book?
You were by the shelves looking for a book to read as you started to enjoy reading.
I was sitting by the desk in front of the desk.
I knew what kind of book he wanted because he was a regular customer.
He looked around and saw you so he didn't say anything.
'It's ok. She knows. What's the book you want?' I asked him. He told me the title and I walked towards the last aisle and handed it to him.

You looked up from the book that you were reading and I could tell that you weren't happy.
He paid for the book and hid it in his jacket then he zipped up the jacket.
After that he walked out.
You put back the book you were reading on the shelf and walked towards me.
'Really Namjoon? Didn't we already talk about this?' You kept asking.
'Soo Yun, please stop it I don't want us to fight.' I told you effortlessly.
'No, I'm not going to. I'm saying this for your own good-' I cut you off by asking
'Do you really think if you keep nagging I'll listen to you?'

I knew that I caught you off guard by your reaction.
'Nagging? You call this nagging? Because I keep telling you to stop doing something for your own good you call it nagging?' You asked. I knew that I hurt you by the tone of your voice but I didn't say anything.
'You know what we'll finish this conversation when both of us are calm.'
You said and went back towards the shelves to read another book.
I didn't say anything.
Now when I think about I wish I did.
I love you Soo Yun, more than you can ever imagine.

To: Soo Yun
From: Namjoon
April/12/1939