20

•Soo Yun•

It has been months since I've seen Namjoon. I miss him like crazy.
I was sent back to the cell I shared with now 8 people because one of them got released like two months ago as I'm still stuck here. Everyone is outside but me. I didn't feel like going outside. I'm staring at the ceiling as I keep thinking of Namjoon and reminisce the memories we shared together.

I hear the door open then close. I don't bother to look at who it is. 'Hey!' I hear a male voice say which makes my heart drop because I'm in the women's prison. I slightly turn around to see a man standing next to my bed as Hwa Young is next to the door. I notice that the guard is behind the door, I see him through the small window that is on the door. When our eyes meet he closes the window. 'Hey, I'm talking to you. Focus here. Why are you giving Hwa Young a hard time huh?' He kicks my leg. I wince in pain as I pull up my leg close to my chest and hug it as if it will ease the pain.

He crouches down in front of me and pulls my hair back which causes me to let go of my leg and try to pull his hand off of my hair. 'I asked you a question. Why aren't you replying?!' He yells at me. 'Help!' I yell out. Hwa Young starts laughing and says 'You can yell all you want. No one can hear you the guards won't do anything for you.' I don't listen to her and keep calling out for help but Hwa Young doesn't like it because she stomps towards me and yanks my hair as she pulls me towards the ground I try my best to get on both my feet and fight back but it didn't last long because she calls out for Jinyoung and he pulls away from her.

'Beat her up.' She says angrily. 'You got someone to fight me because you don't have a chance against me.' I say just to make her more furious. Jinyoung pushes me aggressively to the floor and starts punching me. After I don't know how long he stops and she tells him 'why did you stop?!' 'You asked me to beat her up not kill her. I have to go before anyone catches me here. Now give me my money.'

I can't move a muscle my entire body was sore, but I can still see them in front of me. She gives him the money and he looks back at me and says as he smirks 'I'm sorry I had to do that to your pretty face but I can't say no to money.' 'Namjoon will kill you.' I tell him. 'I'll make sure to tell him that I saw you.' He tries to provoke me. I'm counting the days until I leave this hell.