41

I remember when you came once to my book store before we became friends or before we became close.
We barely knew each other at that time.
You wanted to read a book.
More like you were forced to read because your parents kept telling you to but then after I kept recommending you books you started liking them and started to read books without needing my help.
I liked staring at you as you looked for a book because you look adorable when you are confused.
You would squint your eyes as you would read.

You caught me staring at you and I snapped out of daydreaming.
I tried to look cool and grabbed my book I was reading before you walked towards me.
I heard your footsteps clicking on the floor and stopped as you were standing in front of me.
I looked up at you and you were smiling.
You took my book from out of my hands and switched it upside down then placed it back in between my hands again.
'You were reading your book upside down.' You said then giggled while you covered your mouth with your palm.
I was embarrassed.
I think that my cheeks were as red as the color of a tomato. I was shy to even look up at you.

You put the money on the desk and said 'Don't be embarrassed you're cute.'
You left without giving me a chance to even open my mouth.
At that time I thought that you were really confident and strong but after I got to know you I found out that you're shy and fragile.
I love you Soo Yun. I really do.

To: Soo Yun
From: Namjoon
November/20/1940