50

•Soo Yun•

Today is October 21st 1943.
Namjoon passed away on December 4th 1942.
I'm currently in the book store working. Yes, I got out of prison.
All of us were released on July 25th 1943. As soon as the Italian Fascism ended.
If only Namjoon knew that he would be able to leave in a few months he might've gained hope and strength.
None of us knew that we'll get out. It happened suddenly.
World war 2 is still going. I hope the time is close for it to end.

I miss him like crazy. It hurts me everyday that he isn't here.
He left me alone and moved to the next life.
I'll never forgive the people who separated us and ruined our lives. I didn't even have the chance to say goodbye.
When I found out that his soul has left his body I couldn't believe it. I got to see him before they took him away. I kept shaking him and calling his name but he wouldn't respond.
Everyone who are the reason of his death deserves to die. The cause of his death was beaten to death. His body couldn't take it anymore.
That's so cruel.
I walk back to the front desk to finish the book I'm reading. It was Namjoon's favorite book and I've read it about a hundred times already.

Someone walks in so I say 'Welcome.' As I raise my head. 'Soo Yun..' he calls my name softly.
It's Yoongi.
'Leave before I kill you.' I threaten him.
'Please let me explain-' I cut him off by saying 'You are the reason why we went to prison and after I was imprisoned you came and said that people like us are destroying our country and should just riot in hell that's why you told your dad. I really thought you were my friend but you aren't. So now leave.'
'I found out about Namjoon's death a few days ago and I'm sorry...' He starts to say.
I stand up and push him out of the book store.
'Don't ever come here again.' I yell at him and close the door.

I never want to see him again. I hate him and hate everyone involved with the cause of our separation.
I lock the door and go upstairs to our room. I pull out a box from under the bed and placed it on my lap as I sit on the bed.
It's the letters Namjoon wrote for me but was unable to send them to me. I keep reading them over and over again.
Namjoon I miss you a lot. You broke our promises but I forgive you. You better keep them and not break them in our next lives.
I don't think I'll be able to be happy but I'll try to not grief so much so it won't cause you pain.
I'm going to do everything you couldn't finish.
I'm finishing the books you wrote but didn't publish them yet.

I'm going to look over the book store so don't worry it's in safe hands.
I'll take care of myself so don't worry about me. I love you Namjoon. A lot.
We'll meet again soon, just wait for me. We'll be together like how we promised each other.

The End.